Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead - Page 10
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

This is a discussion on Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; You press forward with the nomination and don't look back, knowing that the democrats would do the same if the situation were reversed. It's turned ...

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree572Likes

Thread: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

You press forward with the nomination and don't look back, knowing that the democrats would do the same if the situation were reversed. It's turned into a dirty game without regard for the constitution or true American Patriots. Are there really any rules anymore?
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Red I understand your passion. If he was so committed why then is not every single seat filled. Why did it take him so long? He had it all the Senate the white house but he chose not to go for it but take his time pass one here one there drag it out.
    Well had he kicked it in gear and finished the job maybe some of these rioters would be in front of real judges. To late now.
    Hope those in the city are ready it is coming.
    They can not just nominate and then vote. Vetting is a piece of the process and Senators are always going to want to know specifics about nominations, especially those situated within their constituency. Trump and McConnel have been historic in what they have done by all accounts I have read. The lack of media coverage by fake media is another hint about the achievement as well.
    rice paddy daddy and Denton like this.

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    You press forward with the nomination and don't look back, knowing that the democrats would do the same if the situation were reversed. It's turned into a dirty game without regard for the constitution or true American Patriots. Are there really any rules anymore?
    Exactly.

Look at the Trump impeachment hoax, that started in 2015, then lasted 4 more YEARS!!! Complicient was FBI , JOJ, State Department,........ think they will get better under Sleepy Joe or worse communist Kamala?

F'um, nominate and pass a SCOTUS Judge.

You've NOTHING to loose, and all to gain.

Edit: complicit were Paul RyNO and his RINO herd.
    Last edited by Mad Trapper; 09-19-2020 at 12:13 PM.
    A Watchman, Denton, Slippy and 2 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead-1-ruth.png
    SGG and rstanek like this.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    And you think Trump is conservative?

I'm too complex a person to fit any label. I voted for Trump. I likewise voted for Reagan & was proud he was my Commander in Chief. I think the Constitution is the best document ever written by man. I believe we should have a balanced budget. I believe the 2nd Amendment guarantees us the right to have as many damn guns as we wish. I believe in personal freedom & personal responsibility. I believe in the smallest federal government possible. I believe the people have a right & a responsibility to protest their government. I believe the people have a right to protect their property from demonstrators that wish to do harm or damage. I am a Christian that believes I'm not equipped to judge other's sin but am equipped to love all... regardless of race, sexual preference or whatever. I could care less who someone loves because it is none of my business what someone else does in their private life. I believe someone should be a positive in the world... make the world better not worse. I believe a man's word is his bond.

I could go on & on. So you just go on and group people into whatever groups you want. The only labels that mean anything to me are Christian, Husband, Father & American.
    Very well said. RPD gives this two thumbs up!!
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

And you think Trump is conservative?

I'm too complex a person to fit any label. I voted for Trump. I likewise voted for Reagan & was proud he was my Commander in Chief. I think the Constitution is the best document ever written by man. I believe we should have a balanced budget. I believe the 2nd Amendment guarantees us the right to have as many damn guns as we wish. I believe in personal freedom & personal responsibility. I believe in the smallest federal government possible. I believe the people have a right & a responsibility to protest their government. I believe the people have a right to protect their property from demonstrators that wish to do harm or damage. I am a Christian that believes I'm not equipped to judge other's sin but am equipped to love all... regardless of race, sexual preference or whatever. I could care less who someone loves because it is none of my business what someone else does in their private life. I believe someone should be a positive in the world... make the world better not worse. I believe a man's word is his bond.

I could go on & on. So you just go on and group people into whatever groups you want. The only labels that mean anything to me are Christian, Husband, Father & American.

Where you running for office? we'll see next spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post

Where you running for office? we'll see next spring.
    Nope. Can't say I've never lied but by far & away, I tell the truth. Can't be a politician & speak the truth.
    Michael_Js and Denton like this.

Nope. Can't say I've never lied but by far & away, I tell the truth. Can't be a politician & speak the truth.
    "I didn't have sex with that woman..."
    ......."what is sex".......
    Redneck likes this.

Trump was not my first pick. I was backed into a corner . Don't vote witch was a vote for Hillary. Vote for Hillary or vote for Trump. That was not hard to figure out. Some times we are forced to vote for a less than prefect choice. The results of not doing so is far worst. Trump has not done bad and on economy he has excelled . He has stood up for American on the world stage and bowed down to no one . He has made it easier to sleep voting for him than I had expected.
    So here we are again. Harris or Trump. I vote Trump. I hope he announces someone to fill the seat soon. I have to wonder how many may not wish to suffer the attacks from the left and turn down the chance. We saw how they tried to destroy Thomas.
    We have seen how they have gotten worst every time. This will be a blood bath in the streets.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Trump was not my first pick. I was backed into a corner . Don't vote witch was a vote for Hillary. Vote for Hillary or vote for Trump. That was not hard to figure out. Some times we are forced to vote for a less than prefect choice. The results of not doing so is far worst. Trump has not done bad and on economy he has excelled . He has stood up for American on the world stage and bowed down to no one . He has made it easier to sleep voting for him than I had expected.
    So here we are again. Harris or Trump. I vote Trump. I hope he announces someone to fill the seat soon. I have to wonder how many may not wish to suffer the attacks from the left and turn down the chance. We saw how they tried to destroy Thomas.
    We have seen how they have gotten worst every time. This will be a blood bath in the streets.

I'm troubled , @ Smitty901, how was that MUCH OF A CHOICE? H-Beast? I want to vomit......
    Last edited by Mad Trapper; 09-19-2020 at 06:16 PM.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links