Oh, How I知 Trying Not to Cuss!
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Oh, How I知 Trying Not to Cuss! within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; What kind of vile creatures throw eggs at a child? This is what has become the norm for the Satanic Left. To say that I ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Oh, How I知 Trying Not to Cuss!

Super Moderator

What kind of vile creatures throw eggs at a child?
    This is what has become the norm for the Satanic Left.
    To say that I am disgusted is an understatement but I can稚 better define how I feel without having @Cricket send me to @Slippy 痴 jail.
    https://noqreport.com/2020/09/16/lef...dens-hometown/
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    What kind of vile creatures throw eggs at a child?
    This is what has become the norm for the Satanic Left.
    To say that I am disgusted is an understatement but I can’t better define how I feel without having @Cricket send me to @Slippy ’s jail.
    https://noqreport.com/2020/09/16/lef...dens-hometown/
    You can use the F word. We won't tell!!
    KUSA and SGG like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    You can use the F word. We won't tell!!
    My boss could tell you that the sentences I string together when angry makes the mere F-bomb seem to be PG.

Harm a child and there’s no pain beyond consideration, in my mind.
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

My boss could tell you that the sentences I string together when angry makes the mere F-bomb seem to be PG.

Those left winged bastards even use their own kids a shields during demo's.

Hang them by their ankles neck deep in a un-pumped septic tank.

I will say no more, this shit makes me sick.

Would enjoy seeing their fingers burned to the bone while trying to pull themselves up,

Just like I have seen on suicides, right to the bone.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 09-16-2020 at 09:19 PM.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    Those left winged bastards even use their own kids a shields during demo's.

Hang them by their ankles neck deep in a un-pumped septic tank.

I will say no more, this shit makes me sick.

Would enjoy seeing their fingers burned to the bone while trying to pull themselves up,

Just like I have seen on suicides, right to the bone.
    I am honored to be your friend.
    Dr. Gregory House

I spent 20 years in the Navy brother. When warranted I can weave together a string of profanity that has been known to strip bark off of trees near by! The time is growing nigh when mere words and social media posts will not be enough. These insurgents have moved from protest to riots to harming adults and now children. These little college kid marxists are not ready for the hell they are about to unleash on themselves.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by keith9365 View Post
    I spent 20 years in the Navy brother. When warranted I can weave together a string of profanity that has been known to strip bark off of trees near by! The time is growing nigh when mere words and social media posts will not be enough. These insurgents have moved from protest to riots to harming adults and now children. These little college kid marxists are not ready for the hell they are about to unleash on themselves.
    I know that we open the door to ChiCom invasion when we respond as we should.
    One thing at a time.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    Dr. Gregory House

I know that we open the door to ChiCom invasion when we respond as we should.
    One thing at a time.
    True. In the post election chaos Taiwan is gone. Maybe South Korea as well. Then there is a big bad wolf looking at The Philippines and Japan.
    Denton and Michael_Js like this.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

While I agree with you that hurting kids has gone too far.........I have to also question her motives here.

If you knowingly go to a pro-Trump rally in Bidens hometown, and you know there's probably going to be trouble.....then why would you endanger the kids by taking them with? They were just lucky it was only eggs they were throwing and not bullets or grenades or molotov cocktails.

And then, make the kids stand there with egg all over while you get your moment on social media....instead of getting the kids cleaned up???
    stevekozak, Michael_Js and Inor like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherNut View Post
    While I agree with you that hurting kids has gone too far.........I have to also question her motives here.

If you knowingly go to a pro-Trump rally in Bidens hometown, and you know there's probably going to be trouble.....then why would you endanger the kids by taking them with? They were just lucky it was only eggs they were throwing and not bullets or grenades or molotov cocktails.

And then, make the kids stand there with egg all over while you get your moment on social media....instead of getting the kids cleaned up???
    “When Republican Senate candidate Lauren Witzke decided to hold a pro-Trump rally in the hometown of Joe Biden, she knew there would be opposition. What she didn’t expect was for Biden supporters to throw eggs at small children at her event, but that’s exactly what happened in Wilmington, “

There are those who don’t fully understand where we are, now. We are there. Where we never wanted to be.
    That does NOT. Excuse hitting kids.
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links