Oue school will open
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Oue school will open

This is a discussion on Oue school will open within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Our Governor takes his orders from teachers union. He of course wants schools closed. Our Church school in going to open. We can not except ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By Smitty901
  • 3 Post By Chipper
  • 1 Post By Smitty901

Thread: Oue school will open

Oue school will open

Our Governor takes his orders from teachers union. He of course wants schools closed. Our Church school in going to open. We can not except new enrollments right now the numbers would crush us. Our local public school has surprised me. They are going against the political will and opening. Parents that wish can keep their children home and do the online school. The school plans to make it as safe as they can but feels the students need to be in school. Seems some are seeing what the future will hold for them if they don't wake up. Private school are moving on and more and more parents are looking for ways to bail out of the public system.
    Under our school choice program they have options. Current govern has stopped any new enrollments in the program to try and stop the exit from public indoctrination.
    Our church school has 225 students. They have been working on a plan to open all a long and seem to have a pretty good one. They will of course offer home schooling for those parents that wish to keep their children home. During the shut down last school season they did a great job with the home schooling. Sure looked as though they had a much better program than the public system.
    Stand by people the fun is just starting . This virus will not be wasted it will be milked for all it is worth.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

It's great that your local teachers are actually working and helping their students.

However in other areas they are showing their true colors with protests. Should be pretty simple IMHO. No work, no job.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rus-lurks.html
    The world will not be destroyed those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything. "Albert Einstein"

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    It's great that your local teachers are actually working and helping their students.

However in other areas they are showing their true colors with protests. Should be pretty simple IMHO. No work, no job.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rus-lurks.html
    Refreshing to see some schools standing up for what is right. I have 3 nieces that are teachers and the UNION is pissed. Some are not going along with the plan.

It works like this I do not want to go to work. You must there fore

Allow me to not pay my rent as long I choose not to.
    Allow me not to pay my electric bill as long as I choose not to
    Pay my unemployment quickly and give me $600 a week extra a $1,200 check with more to come.
    Last edited by Smitty901; 08-04-2020 at 08:20 AM.
    Michael_Js likes this.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Refreshing to see some schools standing up for what is right. I have 3 nieces that are teachers and the UNION is pissed. Some are not going along with the plan.

It works like this I do not want to go to work. You must there fore

Allow me to not pay my rent as long I choose not to.
    Allow me not to pay my electric bill as long as I choose not to
    Pay my unemployment quickly and give me $600 a week extra a $1,200 check with more to come.
    Allow the Landlord/bank to evict.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Allow the Landlord/bank to evict.
    Not going to happen and they can stay rent free long as they wish

Sponsored Links