Burning, Looting a & Murder (BLM) coming to rural America
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Burning, Looting a & Murder (BLM) coming to rural America within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Everyone talking about bringing rioting to rural America, here are a few helpful tips: Number one: You are going to get bit by a copperhead, ...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Burning, Looting a & Murder (BLM) coming to rural America

Everyone talking about bringing rioting to rural America, here are a few helpful tips:

Number one: You are going to get bit by a copperhead, water moccasin, or rattlesnake. Its like Russian roulette. But there’s a bullet in every chamber, and every one is different. They DEFINITELY do not discriminate.

Number two:
    Guard donkeys. They kill rabid coyotes, stray dogs, bobcats, cougars, aforementioned poisonous snakes and things of the like. Again, no worries about discrimination here!

Number three:
    With several miles between homes, if you make it past redneck Shawshank in the back pasture, the neighbors are going to know you’re coming before you figure out which pasture to cross with the least possibility of death.

Number four:
    We’ve been shooting at crackheads running off with baby goats, teenagers hitting mailboxes with baseball bats, crazy ex husbands, and disgruntled football coaches for years. The chances your bob and weave is better than our aim is highly unlikely.

Number five:
    You’re not sneaky. You can’t be sneaky. We have 6-8 dogs at any time that have very little if any training and they will bark at anything that moves within a half acre radius. Once again, everyone is equal here.

Number six:
    You can’t burn down our buildings because we already burned them down after three too many whiskeys and not enough firewood.

Number seven:
    Hogs. Did you know a hog can consume an entire human body and leave nothing behind? Meat tastes like meat. They’re not picky.

Number eight:
    If you do by some odd chance by the grace of God make it past all of the above, congratulations it’s your lucky day. You’ve made it into the cattle pasture during prime breeding and calving season. Pray either your play dead game is immaculate, or there’s a pond nearby and you can swim. Cause there’s a bull in that pasture along with a hell bitch mama cow. And I promise neither of them are bluffing. They very much believe in “you move, you die”. Again, they hate everyone equally. I’m not sure if you’ve ever seen an angry beef wagon, but let me assure you......I’d rather be put in a wood chipper, it would be less painful and over faster. If you get extra lucky and you wind up in a pasture with a pond and do escape Satan and his evil mistress, refer back to Number one: the water moccasins.

Copied from a friend.

#7 Hogs do leave a couple of teeth
    Slippy and Michael_Js like this.
    Prepare for the worst, Hope for the best
    Worry about the things you can control, Plan for the things you can't

#9; Burning, looting and murdering is considered 'peaceful protesting'.
    Mad Trapper, Slippy and Michael_Js like this.
    Prepping is not a destination... it is a journey.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

"Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

I live on a public street. They are welcome to come and protest peaceably. They must, however not preclude residents from coming and going as they see fit. If they vandalize my property there is very little I can do about it except try to identify who the offenders are and seek civil remuneration and misdemeanor or felony criminal charges. Should they attempt to burn my home with my family in it or attempt a home invasion and visit violence upon myself and my family I can say only this: Come heavy. Very, Very heavy.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

The Good Cop

Most excellent, Demitri.

One thing to add: law enforcement response time out here in the boonies is not like the city.
    Assuming you are not shot outright, you will be laying face down on the ground with a rifle pointed at your back for what will seem like an eternity.

Speaking of laying face down in the pasture, I don't suppose you've ever heard of fire ants in your big city ghetto, right?
    inceptor, Slippy, dwight55 and 2 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Stay on town property

Name:  2nd 5.png
Views: 81
Size:  127.4 KB
    Michael_Js, KUSA and dry_wash like this.

This is a copy of the sign down on my horse barn.

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    This is a copy of the sign down on my horse barn.

Last line edit:

Survivors will be fed to the pigs.
    Redneck and Slippy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Most excellent, Demitri.

One thing to add: law enforcement response time out here in the boonies is not like the city.
    Assuming you are not shot outright, you will be laying face down on the ground with a rifle pointed at your back for what will seem like an eternity.

Speaking of laying face down in the pasture, I don't suppose you've ever heard of fire ants in your big city ghetto, right?
    Fire ants hell! We have those, but 10X worse are scorpions! I got my first introduction to a scorpion in my boot a while ago. They don't just sting you once either. They are like the friggin' Energizer Bunny!!!

If spoda thinks getting pepper sprayed by the cops for trying to burn down a Taco Bell is bad, try getting zapped by a scorpion 15 times. Then we'll talk about barbed wire and what it will do to your back when you get caught between it and a 1000 pound steer that wants to scratch himself.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links