Burning, Looting a & Murder (BLM) coming to rural America - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Burning, Looting a & Murder (BLM) coming to rural America

This is a discussion on Burning, Looting a & Murder (BLM) coming to rural America within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Nettles/itchweed is one of the things we have in northeast usa. Strange thing is, if you cook it it don't itch and is nutritious. Poison ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Burning, Looting a & Murder (BLM) coming to rural America

Nettles/itchweed is one of the things we have in northeast usa. Strange thing is, if you cook it it don't itch and is nutritious.

Poison ivy/sumac takes too long to take effect. The oils might make a good residual for a pepper spray mixture?

I really like Robie's idea of rosebushes under the windows. I've got lots of roses my Mom planted years ago, I need to transplant some.......
    Michael_Js likes this.

I forgot all about bull nettles!
    Burning, Looting a & Murder (BLM) coming to rural America-pcd1756_img0018.jpg

We leaned to call them "Angle Hairs" when I was younger, due to their incredibly fine spines.
    You wanna have some fun, rub up against one of those with your baby soft bare skin, and let me know how it works out for ya.
    Not as instantly gratifying as sandburs, but intensely more painful. No reaction at first, but 5-10 minutes later, you're on FIRE!
    They grow right beside the sandburs, so you can get the best of both worlds in one square foot of ground.
    I enjoy the idea of weaponizing wild animals and natural vegetation against these idiots. The land will beat them long before I have to.
    Good stuff, good stuff...
    Prepared One likes this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Oh, we have plenty of stickers in the woods of Mississippi, but nothing compares to Devil's walkingstick. That thing is NASTY! It seems to mostly grow on steep hillsides, where you would want to hold onto a tree to keep from falling or sliding. It actually looks like a walkingstick in that there are no lower leaves or stems. I speak from experience... you don't want to reach out for this when climbing a steep bank.

Denton likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    Oh, we have plenty of stickers in the woods of Mississippi, but nothing compares to Devil's walkingstick. That thing is NASTY! It seems to mostly grow on steep hillsides, where you would want to hold onto a tree to keep from falling or sliding. It actually looks like a walkingstick in that there are no lower leaves or stems. I speak from experience... you don't want to reach out for this when climbing a steep bank.
    That's horrible, and kinda awesome.
    Never in my life have I seen something like that.
    We have mesquite trees here, with their own thorns on the branches, but I've never seen defenses like that on the trunk.
    Denton likes this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    That's horrible, and kinda awesome.
    Never in my life have I seen something like that.
    We have mesquite trees here, with their own thorns on the branches, but I've never seen defenses like that on the trunk.
    Some folks plant it as a decorative plant around the house. Its inner bark & roots have been used to treat toothache. It has showy blooms and birds love its seed. Deer love to eat the leaves. Put up a screen of these & nothing will pass through.

You can actually purchase seeds online.
    Last edited by Redneck; 07-29-2020 at 09:55 AM.
    Kauboy likes this.

One of the worst thorny stuff here is an invasive plant, multiflora rose. Can make thickets so thorny a rabbit can't get through

A while back rioters in Madison WI beat the crap out of a Democrat State rep. He was their to support them. Well they caught two of them. One is a Madison school district social worker. Picture what your life would be like if you became involved with the school and your views were different than hers. You would be screwed.
    Mad Trapper likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Half mile west of where Jesus left His sandals.
    Saw Briars.

Nuff said!

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    I wanna seem 'em get past the sticker patches in their flip flops and crocs.
    Just one up under the toenail can quickly escalate into 30 in the backside.

Please, call ahead so I can start the camera.

EDIT:
    For the uninitiated, this is the Longspine Sandbur:
    Attachment 107519

They're everywhere, and they're vegetative evil.
    Welcome to Texas.
    You got any stickers like this in your neck of the woods?

More on this. Add beat the crap out of someone. Wisconsin State rep Tim Carpenter a hard core out there democrat. Was beaten by protesters. It turns out the two are both employees of the state public schools.
    "O'Reilly is a physical therapist and Hamer is a social worker with the Mount Horeb School District. "
    Now people pron to this kind rage are not a one time actor. They will never be fired they will be place on a quiet leave. Paid in full and it will all go away. I ask again how many families have been mistreated by these two based on their agenda ?
    Public schools are full of people like them at every level.
    SOCOM42 and Michael_Js like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links