Burning, Looting a & Murder (BLM) coming to rural America - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Burning, Looting a & Murder (BLM) coming to rural America

This is a discussion on Burning, Looting a & Murder (BLM) coming to rural America within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; I wanna seem 'em get past the sticker patches in their flip flops and crocs. Just one up under the toenail can quickly escalate into ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Burning, Looting a & Murder (BLM) coming to rural America

I wanna seem 'em get past the sticker patches in their flip flops and crocs.
    Just one up under the toenail can quickly escalate into 30 in the backside.

Please, call ahead so I can start the camera.

EDIT:
    For the uninitiated, this is the Longspine Sandbur:
    Burning, Looting a & Murder (BLM) coming to rural America-b9059512f01186138b262e7fe9ae9631.jpg

They're everywhere, and they're vegetative evil.
    Welcome to Texas.
    Last edited by Kauboy; 07-28-2020 at 01:39 AM.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

"Well your honor . . . I wasn't sure what to do . . . I told them to get down on the ground . . . and all 5 of em did . . . at first"

"Then, Bubby # 1 started movin' around like he was gettin' up . . . and when he did, I could see he had a pistol in his hand . . . he refused to drop it . . . so I shot him . . . but before he fell . . . he shot Bubby # 2 in the back . . . and as he fell he shot Bubby # 3 in the side. He dropped the gun . . . and Bubby # 3 grabbed it and tried to shoot at me but as he pulled the trigger . . . his arm fell and he shot Bubby # 4 in the face . . . "

"Bubby # 5 then grabbed the gun . . . but in his haste he picked it up the wrong way and shot himself between the eyes."

"Honestly, your honor, . . . I was just tryin' to make sure they didn't get hurt . . . cause I knew they all were goin' to college this fall . . . and if they went farther down the road . . . why them nasty ol' rednecks down by Pete's saloon would have shot every one of them."

"And . . . as far as me havin' a pistol like the one they got shot with . . . yeah a few years back I owned one like that . . . but something happened to it . . . it got lost or stolen or something."

"I just wish one of them would have survived . . . I just know they would do the right thing and tell you that's just how it happened."

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    I wanna seem 'em get past the sticker patches in their flip flops and crocs.
    Just one up under the toenail can quickly escalate into 30 in the backside.

Please, call ahead so I can start the camera.

EDIT:
    For the uninitiated, this is the Longspine Sandbur:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b9059512f01186138b262e7fe9ae9631.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	185.7 KB 
ID:	107519

They're everywhere, and they're vegetative evil.
    Welcome to Texas.
    Honestly your honor.. I didn’t know what they were doing. They were dancing in my pasture.. like a jig or some sort.. waving a gun around in my direction. So I shot them. Hell, I didn’t realize they were in a sticker patch while wearing those fancy flip flops/clog things. Thought it was one new fangled shooting dance. Hehehehe....
    Inor, Kauboy and Slippy like this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    Fire ants hell! We have those, but 10X worse are scorpions! I got my first introduction to a scorpion in my boot a while ago. They don't just sting you once either. They are like the friggin' Energizer Bunny!!!

If spoda thinks getting pepper sprayed by the cops for trying to burn down a Taco Bell is bad, try getting zapped by a scorpion 15 times. Then we'll talk about barbed wire and what it will do to your back when you get caught between it and a 1000 pound steer that wants to scratch himself.
    Floridians learn at an early age to shake out your shoes/boots before putting them on.
    A Brown Recluse spider will put you in the hospital.
    inceptor, Inor and Slippy like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Btw, Texas doesn’t have a monopoly on the sticker burs... Florida has a ton of them. I remember well while living there in my youth.
    rice paddy daddy likes this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    We have a similar burr here in Wisconsin, it’s called crabgrass, it is nasty. If it sticks you and you pull on it, it leaves the tip under your skin and burns for a few days.....
    Slippy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Piratesailor View Post
    Btw, Texas doesn’t have a monopoly on the sticker burs... Florida has a ton of them. I remember well while living there in my youth.
    It loves the southern U.S., anywhere with sandy soil.
    These nancy-boys in Portland and places like it have no idea what life is like in half of this country, but I'd love to introduce it to them, face first.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

"Back in the olden days", thorny rose bushes were planted in front of windows to discourage intruders, etc....
    Slippy, Mad Trapper and Michael_Js like this.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

Briar thickets here. Poison ivy, sumac, etc.
    Slippy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    "Back in the olden days", thorny rose bushes were planted in front of windows to discourage intruders, etc....
    That there is a great prep @Robie !!!
    Robie likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links