VA style "gun control" for the USA
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on VA style "gun control" for the USA within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Are people in VA wacky to vote for these two SOBs? They've screwed up their own state and now want it in all 50. https://www.cbs19news.com/story/4240...asures-federal ...

Like Tree19Likes
  • 4 Post By Mad Trapper
  • 2 Post By Chipper
  • 3 Post By Back Pack Hack
  • 1 Post By stevekozak
  • 3 Post By Camel923
  • 4 Post By bigwheel
  • 1 Post By inceptor
  • 1 Post By Mad Trapper

Thread: VA style "gun control" for the USA

Are people in VA wacky to vote for these two SOBs? They've screwed up their own state and now want it in all 50.

https://www.cbs19news.com/story/4240...asures-federal

"WASHINGTON (CBS19 NEWS) -- A bill to federally enact gun violence prevention measures similar to ones recently enacted in Virginia has been introduced in the U.S. Senate.

Senators Tim Kaine and Mark Warner introduced the Virginia Plan to Reduce Gun Violence Act of 2020 on Wednesday.

According to a release, this bill includes measures to remove firearms from those at risk of harming themselves or others, close background check loopholes, mandate reporting of lost or stolen firearms, prevent children from accessing firearms, and implementing a national one-handgun-a-month policy........."

P.S. Pelousey et al, are in the process of sneaking a nationwide "red flag law" , aimed at US Service Veterans.
    in other legislation.

Wait and see what happens if Biden wins.
    Piratesailor and 65mustang like this.

They keep pushing....... and they'll find out what we have guns for.
    65mustang, SOCOM42 and Michael_Js like this.
    Prepping is not a destination... it is a journey.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Cold Dead Hands, etc. I got stuff to do.
    Michael_Js likes this.

The scary part is the confiscation of your rights without trial. The other scary part is being guilty of a crime you may not know about. The other parts are infringements on the second amendment. Lawyers. politicians and judges are big on language. Funny how they ignore language they do not like. The fix is in and has been for a long time.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Are people in VA wacky to vote for these two SOBs? They've screwed up their own state and now want it in all 50.

https://www.cbs19news.com/story/4240...asures-federal

"WASHINGTON (CBS19 NEWS) -- A bill to federally enact gun violence prevention measures similar to ones recently enacted in Virginia has been introduced in the U.S. Senate.

Senators Tim Kaine and Mark Warner introduced the Virginia Plan to Reduce Gun Violence Act of 2020 on Wednesday.

According to a release, this bill includes measures to remove firearms from those at risk of harming themselves or others, close background check loopholes, mandate reporting of lost or stolen firearms, prevent children from accessing firearms, and implementing a national one-handgun-a-month policy........."

P.S. Pelousey et al, are in the process of sneaking a nationwide "red flag law" , aimed at US Service Veterans.
    in other legislation.
    Should take one call to the cops from a crazy wife to get all hubbys guns took. Yall best tread light

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Should take one call to the cops from a crazy wife to get all hubbys guns took. Yall best tread light
    And don't piss off your neighbor. Same thing.
    Mad Trapper likes this.

I like the "One handgun a Month" policy. I keep trying to convince my lovely bride that, by law, I have to purchase a handgun every month !

( she isn't buying it, pun intended )

Quote Originally Posted by Demitri.14 View Post
    I like the "One handgun a Month" policy. I keep trying to convince my lovely bride that, by law, I have to purchase a handgun every month !

( she isn't buying it, pun intended )
    After a year best move on to rifles and shotguns......

Tell her, gently.
    Michael_Js likes this.

Sponsored Links