Media can't understand the surge in shooting across the country
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Media can't understand the surge in shooting across the country within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Of course they can't. The media can't see the forest through the trees. https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/me...-in-shootings/...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Media can't understand the surge in shooting across the country

Of course they can't. The media can't see the forest through the trees.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/me...-in-shootings/
    Denton and Mad Trapper like this.

Super Moderator

The article mentions gaslighting and that’s exactly what the media are doing. They understand the reason for the rise in violence. They are covering for it.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Media can't understand the surge in shooting across the country....just like Hitler couldn't understand where all the Jews went.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

They will when BLM starts executing them
    Michael_Js and Mad Trapper like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    They will when BLM starts executing them
    I've got to get reloading. Have supplies but not enough.

I'm still not well from accident, garden is suffering too.....take care folks.
    Slippy and Michael_Js like this.

Had idiot democrats popping cops near our crib last night. The cops picked up 5 hulls next to my house in the street and I found two more around the corner. 9 mm. Heard em pop but thought it was fire crackers..since they been popping them regular. I thought I would make noise too and shot my mouse gun off into the ground twice. Never did get a glimpse of the bastids and didnt find any holes in my house. There is a dope house behind us and one over. The theory is they get doped up and shoot in the air. No cops around here. Anymore trouble I will sit up with my scatter gun and teach em a lesson

Holy Crap.......that's too close for comfort!!!!
    Michael_Js likes this.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    I've got to get reloading. Have supplies but not enough.

I'm still not well from accident, garden is suffering too.....take care folks.
    Get well buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Had idiot democrats popping cops near our crib last night. The cops picked up 5 hulls next to my house in the street and I found two more around the corner. 9 mm. Heard em pop but thought it was fire crackers..since they been popping them regular. I thought I would make noise too and shot my mouse gun off into the ground twice. Never did get a glimpse of the bastids and didnt find any holes in my house. There is a dope house behind us and one over. The theory is they get doped up and shoot in the air. No cops around here. Anymore trouble I will sit up with my scatter gun and teach em a lesson
    We got a spare bedroom for you and the Warden should y'all decide to GTFO. Just make sure you bring that well seasoned competition Smoker and some recipes!...

This shit is getting real...
    Mad Trapper and Michael_Js like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    @bigwheel get out of the city while you can.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links