THE ballot issue 2020
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

THE ballot issue 2020

This is a discussion on THE ballot issue 2020 within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/975054/16 Only abortion is more important to liberals. Once again proof liberalism is a mental disorder....

Like Tree16Likes
  • 2 Post By Camel923
  • 4 Post By Inor
  • 4 Post By Camel923
  • 1 Post By hawgrider
  • 3 Post By patrioteer
  • 2 Post By Camel923

Thread: THE ballot issue 2020

THE ballot issue 2020

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/975054/16

Only abortion is more important to liberals. Once again proof liberalism is a mental disorder.
    Michael_Js and patrioteer like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

I am a solutions guy. I look at challenges like this and consider real solutions that will work and have tangible results.

Rather than legalizing a host of drugs to keep the crazy Antifa people subdued and deal with the side-effects of the drugs, all they really need to do is bring back electricity. The proper application of electric shocks has been proven time and again to make crazy people less violent. If they would just remove the laws that prevent guys like me from jump starting these Antifa thugs, we could get the whole problem under control in a couple months or a year at most.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    I am a solutions guy. I look at challenges like this and consider real solutions that will work and have tangible results.

Rather than legalizing a host of drugs to keep the crazy Antifa people subdued and deal with the side-effects of the drugs, all they really need to do is bring back electricity. The proper application of electric shocks has been proven time and again to make crazy people less violent. If they would just remove the laws that prevent guys like me from jump starting these Antifa thugs, we could get the whole problem under control in a couple months or a year at most.
    Post of the week
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Banned

There are going to be a lot of bad trips in Oregon if this happens.

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera Hara View Post
    There are going to be a lot of bad trips in Oregon if this happens.
    Operator6
    StratMaster likes this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

I have long been a proponent of legalizing drugs, as long as they are produced in a US laboratory with US employees. I also want a chemical additive put in that makes the user of said drugs sterile from the very first puff, snort, vape, or injection. Then I want a natural selection clause added into law that says if you overdose no one is coming to help you. No cops, no medics, no emergency rooms. I feel like eventually the problem will sort it self out, aka natural selection. We put to much time, effort, and tax dollars into saving people nature wants to kill off so there are more resources for the rest of us.
    Camel923, Michael_Js and Inor like this.

Quote Originally Posted by patrioteer View Post
    I have long been a proponent of legalizing drugs, as long as they are produced in a US laboratory with US employees. I also want a chemical additive put in that makes the user of said drugs sterile from the very first puff, snort, vape, or injection. Then I want a natural selection clause added into law that says if you overdose no one is coming to help you. No cops, no medics, no emergency rooms. I feel like eventually the problem will sort it self out, aka natural selection. We put to much time, effort, and tax dollars into saving people nature wants to kill off so there are more resources for the rest of us.
    There is merit to this line of thought. Liberalism and lawyers defy natural selection in these matters. A government mark that denotes free or cheap legal drug use and no help for over doses or self imposed health problems. End generational welfare by allowing anyone to go on it with the ca it’s that you and your children will be sterile, perminate loss of benefits with drug use.
    patrioteer and Michael_Js like this.

Sponsored Links