“Democratic Party” to change its name ?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on “Democratic Party” to change its name ? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...al-oppression/ "The Connecticut GOP called upon the “Democratic Party” to change its name Monday, issuing a resolution that asserts Democrats must address “the hundreds of ...

Like Tree15Likes
  • 4 Post By Mad Trapper
  • 4 Post By Sasquatch
  • 3 Post By patrioteer
  • 2 Post By bigwheel
  • 1 Post By Hemi45
  • 1 Post By Demitri.14

Thread: “Democratic Party” to change its name ?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...al-oppression/

"The Connecticut GOP called upon the “Democratic Party” to change its name Monday, issuing a resolution that asserts Democrats must address “the hundreds of years of racial oppression, violence, and multiple violations of human rights” associated with their party.

The resolution states Connecticut Republicans “deem it necessary that the Democratic Party change its name due to the Party’s long tragic legacy denying Americans basic human rights,” including:

Democrats blocked the first attempt to ratify the 13th Amendment in 1863
    Democrats unanimously voted against the 14th Amendment giving former slaves citizenship
    Democrats unanimously voted against the 15th Amendment giving former slaves the right to vote
    Democrats instituted Jim Crow laws across Democrat led states, preventing African Americans the right to vote.
    Democrats held the longest filibuster in U.S Senate history to block the civil rights act 1957

“Democratic Parties around the country have been stripping buildings, monuments, and pictures from government halls, yet the atrocities rest with the Democratic Party as a whole,” Romano said. “To kill the serpent you need to strike at the head.”

Maybe as a whole, VERY the word "Democrat/ic" should be stricken and erased, for it's shameful revolting history.
    patrioteer, Denton, Slippy and 1 others like this.

Super Moderator

This maybe a misstep. By changing their name it will give them a fresh start sweeping away all the evils the Democrats have ever done. They'll still be the same in the closet evil racists but with a bright shiny new paint job.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

I have a lot of names I call them by. I could prepare a list but I have to go check the forum rules on profanity first.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I thought they was democrats. And it was the democrat party. Sounds like I been using a slur.
    https://www.factcheck.org/2007/12/th...emocrat-party/
    Denton and patrioteer like this.

My goodness. Times are definitely changing.
    Denton likes this.

Change to Demonrats. Hardly anyone will now the difference.
    Michael_Js likes this.

Sponsored Links