Scotus
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Scotus

This is a discussion on Scotus within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; They did it again.. and Roberts specifically, ruled unconstitutional an LA (coonass.. not California) law not allowing those that practice in abortion clinics to have ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Scotus

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande

Scotus

They did it again.. and Roberts specifically, ruled unconstitutional an LA (coonass.. not California) law not allowing those that practice in abortion clinics to have hospital practicing rights as well.

They say it’s the exact law they ruled against in Texas.

Ok... so here is my questions and concern.

Where does it say in the constitution that the federal government can interfere with intrastate trade and regulation? Interstate..commerce.. sure but not ruling against a state law. Isn’t it a hospitals or states right to allow or disallow who can practice in what facility?

Numerous numerous precedence being set.

Me thinks we have gone WAY off the rails and are now going down the mountain.
    Denton, A Watchman and RedLion like this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Roberts is becoming a huge problem. Huge.
    Annie likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Piratesailor View Post

Where does it say in the constitution that the federal government can interfere with intrastate trade and regulation? Interstate..commerce.. sure but not ruling against a state law. Isn’t it a hospitals or states right to allow or disallow who can practice in what facility?
    My understanding is that this has nothing to do with a hospital. The ruling just states the doctors in these facilities don't have to have admitting privileges in a local hospital. Hospitals can still grant those privileges to anyone they wish.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

They should be called scrotum not scotus. It fits better.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Super Moderator

Does anyone have a link they can share? Thanks.
    St. Michael the Archangel,
    defend us in battle.
    Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
    May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
    and do thou,
    O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
    by the power of God,
    thrust into hell Satan,
    and all the evil spirits,
    who prowl about the world
    seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Does anyone have a link they can share? Thanks.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sco...ortion-clinics
    Annie likes this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

The left either has something on him or his hatred for Trump is intense.

Years ago when he cast a few surprise votes, it came out that the adoption of his children wasn't quite above board and maybe that was it.

Personally, I believe it's something larger. But I do believe there is a skeleton somebody knows about and is hanging over his head.
    patrioteer and inceptor like this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

I am fairly confident that RBG has a picture of him dressed up like a unicorn, stoned out of his mind, laying next to a dead prostitute.
    esmok likes this.

The deeper issue goes back to Marbury vs Madison when the SCOTUS decided to usurp the authority of the other branches. That must be changed some way or another. What happened to the Convention of States Hub bub? That might could do it. Texas Secession could sure do it. Judicial dictatorships are not what the Founders envisioned.
    RedLion likes this.

This is why 2020 is so important. I think the court is already playing weekend at Bernie's with justice Ginsberg. There is no way her decomposing ass can last another four years. If Biden wins they will put a 40 year old ultra leftist on the court for the next 40 years.
    bigwheel and RedLion like this.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links