Scotus - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Scotus

This is a discussion on Scotus within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Whatever famous guy said kill all the lawyers had it figured out. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let%27...ll_the_lawyers...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Scotus

Whatever famous guy said kill all the lawyers had it figured out.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let%27...ll_the_lawyers
    StratMaster and Slippy like this.

Just wait until you see what they do to gun rights.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

inceptor and Chiefster23 like this.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    My understanding is that this has nothing to do with a hospital. The ruling just states the doctors in these facilities don't have to have admitting privileges in a local hospital. Hospitals can still grant those privileges to anyone they wish.
    They do not have privileges , because they are not really doctors but butchers and the hospitals do not want to risk having them there in many cases.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I'm beginning to think that Clarence Thomas is the only Constitutionally Minded Justice. The others all appear to be agenda driven, Kavanaugh is still up in the air...
    Prepared One and Piratesailor like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I'm beginning to think that Clarence Thomas is the only Constitutionally Minded Justice. The others all appear to be agenda driven, Kavanaugh is still up in the air...
    I am inclined to agree. I am not sure I trust any of the other "supposed" conservatives on the bench.
    Slippy likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links