Elected Position - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Elected Position

This is a discussion on Elected Position within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; I have worked for appointed Chiefs for years. Our current one is the best we have had. The rest were protected from their sinful pasts ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Elected Position

I have worked for appointed Chiefs for years. Our current one is the best we have had. The rest were protected from their sinful pasts and their greed and lust for power. I never deserved the big chair. They should also be elected.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

I have worked for appointed Chiefs for years. Our current one is the best we have had. The rest were protected from their sinful pasts and their greed and lust for power. They never deserved the big chair. They should also be elected.

I meant "They" but I sure never deserved it either LOL.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    Or just move to a town that is small enough it does not have a police department. Then you only have to interact with the Sheriff's Department.
    There are 5 towns in our whole county, of 726 square miles. Population, 80,000.
    Only one has a police department.
    The rest is covered by the Sheriff.
    We do not live in a town, but the un-incorporated county.

At night, our corner of the county is covered by two cars.
    Anyone breaking into our place will be held at gunpoint, face down, for what will seem like an eternity for him.
    Inor and inceptor like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    There are 5 towns in our whole county, of 726 square miles. Population, 80,000.
    Only one has a police department.
    The rest is covered by the Sheriff.
    We do not live in a town, but the un-incorporated county.

At night, our corner of the county is covered by two cars.
    Anyone breaking into our place will be held at gunpoint, face down, for what will seem like an eternity for him.
    Your area and ours is very similar. Your BBQ restaurants are better and you have more trees. But we have mountains and probably a few more cowboys. I expect the Redneck concentration is about the same in both places.

As far as the law goes, at night we have Cody. Cody is the Sheriff's Deputy for our area. He covers an area about 30 miles long and about 20 miles wide. He is a hell of a nice guy. When he is not doing deputy things, he runs farrier business part-time. Two weeks ago he was out and trimmed up our donkeys. They are like brand new donkeys since Cody visited them.

If Cody were beating up black people, I am 110% certain they deserve it and I would be happy to pitch in and help.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links