Is this legal? - Page 6
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Is this legal?

This is a discussion on Is this legal? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Inor In other words, putting your head in a bucket is actually safer than the mask. But by all means, wear the ...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Thread: Is this legal?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    In other words, putting your head in a bucket is actually safer than the mask. But by all means, wear the mask if it makes you feel better.
    Well, putting in my head in a bucket definitely isn't safer than wearing a mask and simply isn't practical.

I will lean on the advice of the medical community who suggest it is a good idea (especially in a public setting) to protect myself since I have several significant health issues. And you know, just recognizing the evidence in places where people are wearing masks right now are doing far better off reducing the spread than in places that aren't.

I have the right to change my opinion when new evidence is presented to me.

Ergo, after reading the following, I now fully side with @Inor ...
    Censored: A Review Of Science Relevant To COVID-19 Social Policy And Why Face Masks Don’t Work

It's an incredibly well cited article showing study after study, and speaking directly to the physical nature of viruses, that one cannot be lead to any other conclusion than to believe that masks of the common kind (including N95s) are wholly ineffective at stopping this or any other similar virus.
    Last edited by Kauboy; 07-01-2020 at 01:15 PM. Reason: typo
    inceptor, Inor, hawgrider and 3 others like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera Hara View Post
    Well, putting in my head in a bucket definitely isn't safer than wearing a mask and simply isn't practical.

I will lean on the advice of the medical community who suggest it is a good idea (especially in a public setting) to protect myself since I have several significant health issues. And you know, just recognizing the evidence in places where people are wearing masks right now are doing far better off reducing the spread than in places that aren't.
    Well... they sucked you in. Hint stay away from CNN

Funny you sound a lot like the Verabella guy who set up a decontamination garage pre covid-19
    Last edited by hawgrider; 07-01-2020 at 01:23 PM.
    Slippy, SGG and StratMaster like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Well... they sucked you in. Hint stay away from CNN
    Why I choose to wear a mask or understanding the public health benefits of wearing it has nothing to do with CNN. Try again?

Why I choose to wear a mask or understanding the public health benefits of wearing it has nothing to do with CNN. Try again?
    It is highly doubtful that you have concrete scientific evidence that wearing some bullshat fashion mask will save anyone from this PlannedDemic.

But taking Motrin during this extended period may help your mood.
    StratMaster and hawgrider like this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    It is highly doubtful that you have concrete scientific evidence that wearing some bullshat fashion mask will save anyone from this PlannedDemic.
    I could present quite a bit of scientific evidence or research about the benefits of wearing a mask, but you would ignore it anyway.

Let's just make it easy: stop following me around and harassing me. It's a clear violation of the forum rules.

I could present quite a bit of scientific evidence or research about the benefits of wearing a mask, but you would ignore it anyway.

Let's just make it easy: stop following me around and harassing me. It's a clear violation of the forum rules.
    I agree!

Is this legal?-img_20200416_220835018.jpg
    Slippy, Michael_Js, SGG and 1 others like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

HAHA HA HAHA HAA HAA HAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAA! How many times did your two mommies drop you on your head? How many times did your He/She/Tranny/Boy/Girl/Zhe person break up with you? How many times did you stick your tongue on the light socket?

So many questions so few answers...

Do you know Will2?
    hawgrider likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    I agree!
    That guy should have just spent a few extra bucks and gotten himself a Darth Vader mask!

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Think the cops have enough to worry about.
    Not really. They are being told to let the joggers run free, so there's not much police work right now.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Sponsored Links