Is this legal? - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Is this legal?

This is a discussion on Is this legal? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Here in Washington too, though some counties are in phase 3, it's still a statewide order. All because they keep pushing the idea of higher ...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: Is this legal?

Here in Washington too, though some counties are in phase 3, it's still a statewide order. All because they keep pushing the idea of higher cases. Sure if enough people refuse to comply and/or they keep pushing the virus, we'll end up in lockdown again.

Not sure about other states, but I'm thinking this mask order is more because the contact tracing didn't work out like they hoped.

Is orange a good color for you???
    Michael_Js, inceptor, KUSA and 1 others like this.

That M-fer D-gov (<banned again?) is running around all day without a mask.

I still don't know ANYBODY I've had contact with getting the kung flu, not one.

But I don't go to D-rat cities or hang with D-rats.....
    KUSA, Slippy, hawgrider and 1 others like this.

Yeah, the stupid little NAZI (Hildalgo) that runs our county ordered that all businesses must enforce the mask order under penalty of fines and possible closure. She tried to enact it on each citizen but the police said there is no way to enforce that. So, she went after the money. Stupid NAZI bitch.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Some bAASturds in Oregon are trying to enforce a "white only" mask rule.

How's that?
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Yeah, the stupid little NAZI (Hildalgo) that runs our county ordered that all businesses must enforce the mask order under penalty of fines and possible closure. She tried to enact it on each citizen but the police said there is no way to enforce that. So, she went after the money. Stupid NAZI bitch.
    Tar and feathers for Mz Hildalgo, Prepared One?

With the manure (O.K. PC ?) going on elected officials need to be reigned in. Tar and feathers would be a start. They could be put in stocks , in the shade, for a week.
    Prepared One likes this.

As best as I can interpret these mask orders, they can regulate that businesses operate with a mask requirement since the business is operating under contractual agreement with the city/state.
    As it pertains to private citizens, no. They can go pound sand. Governors, mayors, judges, none of them make law. Will that stop them? Not likely.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    They can try to enforce anything they want if enough people ignore them they can not arrest everyone. So they may try issuing fines. Watch people with out masks for what vehicle they get into. We do have a survailence state.
    There's power in numbers and a lot depends on the mood of L.E. I've noticed selective enforcement in most areas.

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    I’m a citizen of NC and I’m staying red. Also, I’m not going to comply with this. I am not sick and the mask gives me breathing issues. I wonder if the police will arrest me.
    I do not wear a mask with the exception of shopping. I cannot get access to local store without a rag over my nose/mouth. Those pesky Executive Orders by the governors might not be legal but fighting the illegality of it in court would probably bankrupt me which is as bad or worse (for me) than incarceration. I have no fear of Covid. I don't trust the numbers of deaths being reported. I think they are cooking the books to get extra funding. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...us/3000638001/
    KUSA and JustAnotherNut like this.
    There’s never a wrong time to do the right thing … there’s never a right time to do the wrong thing.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    As best as I can interpret these mask orders, they can regulate that businesses operate with a mask requirement since the business is operating under contractual agreement with the city/state.
    As it pertains to private citizens, no. They can go pound sand. Governors, mayors, judges, none of them make law. Will that stop them? Not likely.
    Right on the money! To add, though, if an executive branch scribbles an executive order and the People don't stand up against it, it is as good as legal.

I work on an Army post, where the post commander can make edicts as much as he likes. our post commander has put out that anyone not wearing a mask when social distancing is not possible can be banned from entering the post for one year. If you are in a vehicle with another (at work), you must wear masks. Moronic.

I got a bag of cheap, white masks from supply a few weeks ago but haven't worn them. Yesterday, I had a bright idea. I can write on them! "I Can't Breathe, General!" "We Done Gone Full Retard!" "What's The Dumb Idea For Tomorrow?" Management thinks I am pushing it, but they can't hang their hats on any work rule.
    Kauboy and Pobilly Duke like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Houston is not alone in this. A while back Abbott made reference to a Dallas County official making his own rules. Now it seems Dallas County has the same rules as y'all and Abbott had to do the 2 step only backwards.

I don't know how they are doing it but this virus seems to follow an agenda. You would think that with the initial massive lock down for more than 3 weeks, the virus would have burned itself out or at least slowed down to a trickle. Yet is flourishes. We probably won't see an end to this until Mr. Gates comes up with a vaccine. Only then with the virus go away.
    Prepared One and Denton like this.

The "mask thing" just made the local news here in Wisconsin. So far I have not seen a single person wearing one here in the Madison, although I'll bet the City of Milwaukee is rife with them...
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links