LIVE: Trump visits US southern border to see wall progress, discusses border security
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

LIVE: Trump visits US southern border to see wall progress, discusses border security

This is a discussion on LIVE: Trump visits US southern border to see wall progress, discusses border security within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Oh yeah!!!...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: LIVE: Trump visits US southern border to see wall progress, discusses border security

Super Moderator

Oh yeah!!!

St. Michael the Archangel,
    defend us in battle.
    Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
    May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
    and do thou,
    O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
    by the power of God,
    thrust into hell Satan,
    and all the evil spirits,
    who prowl about the world
    seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen

Banned

What progress? Less than five percent of total miles added for the border wall are actually new structures. The majority of what has been done is updating or revamping existing structures. It's never going to get completed.

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera Hara View Post
    What progress? Less than five percent of total miles added for the border wall are actually new structures. The majority of what has been done is updating or revamping existing structures. It's never going to get completed.
    I suppose you think Hildabeast would have gotten better results?

I smell a liberal hippie. Smells like kale in here!
    Prepared One and inceptor like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

We are now up to over 200 miles of border wall. 200 miles of border wall that is working. Not sure how some people define progress, but that sure as shit sounds like progress to me.
    hawgrider, inceptor and Old SF Guy like this.

construction is being done on a strategic planning basis - first 200 miles completed are the worst border sections for illegal crossing >> alot was just wild azz scrubland that the Border Patrol couldn't access because of private property and no frigging road ...

not only is FULL funding now pushed & shoved thru Congress - 100s of miles construction contracted >>>> alllll the previous legal roadblocks to construction are finished - no more BS environmental crap - private owners fighting access - DNC governors & mayors ....

wherever The Wall has been built or being build now includes a road system and all kinds security systems ....

keep in mind - The Wall is cutting illegal penetrations and the new "throw them back" laws is freeing up all kinds of manpower - the areas with no wall or older wall can have additional patrols covering the previous gaps ....

don't forget the most important measure accomplished so far >>> 27,000 Mex troops covering their side of the border - forced issue by direct threats by Prez Trump - and more Mex coverage on their South Border keeping the Central American caravans & border jumpers in check ...

LIVE: Trump visits US southern border to see wall progress, discusses border security-ice-like-ike.jpeg
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 06-30-2020 at 01:22 PM.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Banned

Sounds like the progress is quite minuscule compared to the promises and goals outlined by Trump and Co.

Sounds like the progress is quite minuscule compared to the promises and goals outlined by Trump and Co.

admit yourself - there could be a chance of some recovery >>>>

LIVE: Trump visits US southern border to see wall progress, discusses border security-derangement-syndrome.jpg
    patrioteer likes this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Getting your information from the Washington Post, is like getting your food from the toilet. There might be a nugget in there, but the vast majority is pure crap.
    inceptor and Prepared One like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post

I smell a liberal hippie. Smells like kale in here!
    Come on now. I love kale! My sister was a hippie. Does that count?
    Denton likes this.

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    Come on now. I love kale! My sister was a hippie. Does that count?
    Kale, tofu and egg plant are on the hippie security notification alarms. Security system working as designed.
    Redneck and Denton like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links