LIVE: Trump visits US southern border to see wall progress, discusses border security - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

LIVE: Trump visits US southern border to see wall progress, discusses border security

This is a discussion on LIVE: Trump visits US southern border to see wall progress, discusses border security within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Hold the phone! Kale is supposed to be a food??? I though it's what they used to garnish a full sized smoked hog?...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: LIVE: Trump visits US southern border to see wall progress, discusses border security

Hold the phone! Kale is supposed to be a food??? I though it's what they used to garnish a full sized smoked hog?

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by patrioteer View Post
    Hold the phone! Kale is supposed to be a food??? I though it's what they used to garnish a full sized smoked hog?
    Not dressing this Hawg in kale. Nope not gonna happen!
    patrioteer, Inor and Prepared One like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Banned

Getting your information from the Washington Post, is like getting your food from the toilet. There might be a nugget in there, but the vast majority is pure crap.
    Can you actually refute the data provided in the article or are you just going to putz around and try to combat the source?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Kale sucks! Tell your friends!
    hawgrider and patrioteer like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Quote Originally Posted by Vera Hara View Post
    Can you actually refute the data provided in the article or are you just going to putz around and try to combat the source?

I don't have to watch, test, or verify that it's crap rolling out of a hog's ass to know that's the hole crap comes from.
    Prepared One likes this.

Banned

I don't have to watch, test, or verify that it's crap rolling out of a hog's ass to know that's the hole crap comes from.
    So you can't refute the data provided that shows the Trump Administration is hundreds of miles behind in their initial projection by the end of 2020? How about the fact that most of the established border length figured into the data is revamping or redoing structures that already existed? Whew!

So, @vera hera do you have any discussions about prepping, or are you an expert on all that also?
    patrioteer likes this.

So you can't refute the data provided that shows the Trump Administration is hundreds of miles behind in their initial projection by the end of 2020? How about the fact that most of the established border length figured into the data is revamping or redoing structures that already existed? Whew!
    I have a feeling that even when faced with irrefutable data, you would still find a way to be disagreeable. So I will just let the next guy who comes across your bridge solve the riddle.

Sounds like the progress is quite minuscule compared to the promises and goals outlined by Trump and Co.
    your right..... he needs to hurry the hell up...don't you agree?

my choice is between a guy who says he will have my wall done in 4 years...versus a man who says i'm a racist if I want a wall.....and I'm paying them to work.....guess who I'm voting for?
    Last edited by Old SF Guy; 07-02-2020 at 10:01 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links