Help me reconcile with Trump. - Page 26
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Help me reconcile with Trump.

This is a discussion on Help me reconcile with Trump. within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Denton Remember Congress’ role in the money-spending. Trump called off the COVID relief talks because Nutty-Nancy wanted billons for loony-liberal crap. True ...

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Like Tree737Likes

Thread: Help me reconcile with Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Remember Congress’ role in the money-spending. Trump called off the COVID relief talks because Nutty-Nancy wanted billons for loony-liberal crap.
    True that. But Trump has been far too willing an accomplice when Stretch wants to spend money on loony-not-as-liberal crap. (I.E. $600 per week covid welfare as an example.)
    Denton likes this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    True that. But Trump has been far too willing an accomplice when Stretch wants to spend money on loony-not-as-liberal crap. (I.E. $600 per week covid welfare as an example.)
    You would have preferred a depression?

Not a recession, but a depression.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    You would have preferred a depression?

Not a recession, but a depression.
    Yes..

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Yes..
    Then, you are nuts...sir.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

Then, you are nuts...sir.
    Not at all. I am just consistent. I complained long and loud about Obama's spending. Trump is outspending Obama significantly.

A depression, at this point, is unavoidable. We missed an opportunity to choose when the reset happens and minimize the damage. Now, when depression does hit, it will be far worse than it would have been.

We missed an opportunity to choose when the reset happens and minimize the damage.
    When was that?

― Will Durant

When was that?
    When Trump and the Democrats decided to shut our economy down because of a bad flu. If the economy is going to be sitting idle anyway, get the whole economic reset out of the way then.

When Trump and the Democrats decided to shut our economy down because of a bad flu. If the economy is going to be sitting idle anyway, get the whole economic reset out of the way then.
    Crazy talk.

― Will Durant

You need to do some research.

― Will Durant

The Good Cop

Trump’s spending over the last 4 years has reached catastrophic levels.
    I’m with Inor, when the crash comes, and it will, it will be really bad.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links