New impeachment
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

New impeachment

This is a discussion on New impeachment within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Looks like the libs are at it again. Trump impeachment part 2. Didn't learn their lesson last time. Keep it up they will guarantee the ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: New impeachment

New impeachment

Looks like the libs are at it again. Trump impeachment part 2. Didn't learn their lesson last time.

Keep it up they will guarantee the election. Could it be they realize Biden is a lost cause??

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...ller-materials

This type of thing will continue up until Inauguration Day 2025. They can not win on ideas.
    Michael_Js, SOCOM42 and 65mustang like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

I look forward to the tears and wringing of hands with what to do now that Trump is re-elected.
    hawgrider, 65mustang and SOCOM42 like this.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

It will never end. And when they get Biden in there will be more of it to keep the heat off Biden. People liking this free virus money they are going to want more of it.
    SOCOM42, Michael_Js and 65mustang like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Just wait when Ivanka "Breaks the Glass Ceiling" in 2025 ... I just pray Hillary is around to see it !!!
    SOCOM42 and 65mustang like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GPShay View Post
    Just wait when Ivanka "Breaks the Glass Ceiling" in 2025 ... I just pray Hillary is around to see it !!!
    Good gracious, @GPShay You've got to be kidding? Ivanka Trump President? No way in hell.
    65mustang likes this.

Ivanka would break two glass ceilings. First woman and first Jew. The first black and the first Muslim (Obama) did not work out very well for breaking two glass ceilings.
    Last edited by Camel923; 05-19-2020 at 04:48 PM.
    SOCOM42, Slippy and 65mustang like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

At least she would not be supporting shitria law or cover for the muzslime brother hoods.

Won't not matter to me, will most likely be in an urn by then,

or just be blowing all over the place from a local chicom nuke strike..

The media has already picked the pig faced porker stacy abrams to be forget me not's running mate.

She said she wanted to be president, joe won't last half a term, civil war/revolution soon to follow.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 05-19-2020 at 07:27 PM.

Every day the more light is shed upon obummer and his regimes attempt to undermine Trump just makes this kind of story more fun.

Well that was exactly what a lot of people were saying about Donald Trump ... I have been trying to pay close attention .. and what I have noticed is she seems to be in almost every meeting involving global heads of states along with attending most if not all meeting in the Oval Office and conference room .. I am just making an observation of what seems to be taking place .. 2025 will be very critical in keeping this country on the right path .. we can't afford a setback from what Trump accomplished ... his daughter might be the one to continue his policies .. just a thought
    65mustang likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links