Free Pass for Obama, Biden...
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Free Pass for Obama, Biden... within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Free passes for Obam and Biden . You can bet it will be the same for all of them. We will get burned when this ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Free Pass for Obama, Biden...

Free passes for Obam and Biden . You can bet it will be the same for all of them. We will get burned when this is all over.

"Barr says he does not expect criminal investigation of Obama or Biden as result of Durham probe"
    Michael_Js and 65mustang like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Super Moderator

Business as usual.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Free passes for Obam and Biden . You can bet it will be the same for all of them. We will get burned when this is all over.

"Barr says he does not expect criminal investigation of Obama or Biden as result of Durham probe"
    Good! Mexico wants them both and Holder too! Prisons here are too nice for those bassturds.

Fast'n furious

Obama's Bloodiest Scandal Reemerges as Mexico Demands an Apology for Operation Fast and Furious

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...rious-n2568565
    RedLion and 65mustang like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post

That's unfortunate. I was hoping Biden would have to come forward and admit to a bad case of dementia to get off the hook! Someone in the media may have then slipped and reported the truth!
    65mustang likes this.

I praqy it is a ruse to lull them both into a false sense of security, then BAM!
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

Sad to say , it sure looks like Barr is sending a message . One that will be understood by all of the big fish. Read his words. he chose them for a reason.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by paraquack View Post
    I praqy it is a ruse to lull them both into a false sense of security, then BAM!
    That would be great. Especially if they were being surveilled right now and all there behind scenes conversations were documented and used against them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Mad Trapper likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Nixon did less than Obama and he was forced out in disgrace. Many of those around him did jail time. The broke into DNC headquarters and went through some files. This time Obama and his henchmen even used government employees to wiretap and surveil people have n and around the Trump campaign based on lies, forgeries and frauds presented to FISA courts after they had already been doing it. This was way deeper and longer than anything Nixon ever dreamed of. The communists were desperate for any info or concocted story that would help them win.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...to-obama-biden

The sad thing is in Obamagate they all get a pass. When your a democrat it’s different. Obviously we have a multitiered Justice system where the word justice is a joke on we the people.
    Last edited by Camel923; 05-19-2020 at 07:09 AM.
    1skrewsloose and Smitty901 like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    Nixon did less than Obama and he was forced out in disgrace. Many of those around him did jail time. The broke into DNC headquarters and went through some files. This time Obama and his henchmen even used government employees to wiretap and surveil people have n and around the Trump campaign based on lies, forgeries and frauds presented to FISA courts after they had already been doing it. This was way deeper and longer than anything Nixon ever dreamed of. The communists were desperate for any info or concocted story that would help them win.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...to-obama-biden

The sad thing is in Obamagate they all get a pass. When your a democrat it’s different. Obviously we have a multitiered Justice system where the word justice is a joke on we the people.
    Obama first black president 1005 untouchable. No madder what he did, no madder the evidence. Like a black man steal a car with a gun in Milwaukee. Free pass.
    Camel923 likes this.

Nothing is going to happen. I think they are all dragging their feet till November. If Trump loses, this all goes away. If Trump wins, it will continue to be "investigated" for four more years to see if interest is lost or a Democrat wins and then it still all goes away. There are too many dirty people up there, Republican and Democrat. They all slept with the fat chick! Come on guys, remember when you were young and drank too much one time and woke up with the fat chick? Everybody did. Everybody knows they've all done it, so no one is going to point fingers and laugh because someone has pictures of them in bed with the fat chick too! Thats politics in a nut shell, a drunken frat party where everyone has dirt on everyone else.
    Last edited by keith9365; 05-19-2020 at 01:31 PM.
    Inor and Michael_Js like this.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links