How news is reported
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How news is reported

This is a discussion on How news is reported within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Milwaukee WI. Leading story. "Milwaukee police office on Administrative leave after squad car strikes man" the end. So do some digging not easy but find ...

Like Tree14Likes
  • 6 Post By Smitty901
  • 3 Post By Inor
  • 3 Post By hawgrider
  • 1 Post By Camel923
  • 1 Post By AquaHull

Thread: How news is reported

How news is reported

Milwaukee WI. Leading story. "Milwaukee police office on Administrative leave after squad car strikes man" the end. So do some digging not easy but find more information. The man that was hit was running from police in a car. He crashed and was ejected. Then he contacted the squad. The news wanted to give a different impression of what happened. So they just happen to leave out the important details.
    Also consider that it is not easy for LEO to get person to chase anyone in Milwaukee.

Now I had to go to Huston Chronicle to get more details. Huston TX is 1,200 miles from Milwaukee WI.
    Last edited by Smitty901; 05-14-2020 at 04:31 PM.
    Denton, Inor, Kauboy and 3 others like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I heard the bars in Wisconsin have reopened. Maybe all of the Wisconsin reporters were at the bar so they needed the Texas reporters to gather facts?
    Denton, Michael_Js and AquaHull like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    I heard the bars in Wisconsin have reopened.
    Its a pub crawl from Ashland to Superior
    Last edited by hawgrider; 05-14-2020 at 04:55 PM.
    Denton, Inor and Michael_Js like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I heard the bars in Wisconsin have reopened. Maybe all of the Wisconsin reporters were at the bar so they needed the Texas reporters to gather facts?
    It was short lived . Many counties and governor had a plan for the court ruling. They just had the counties enforce pretty much his same order.

What you very well may find latter is the BG is black. When details are left out nearly every time that is the reason.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

It’s the libtard propaganda machine of the left. If Trump walked across the Potomac to the Marine IWorks Jim’s Memorial in Arlington from the White House the media would scream Trump can not swim.
    Smitty901 likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Over here the cops give out no info when they f up. This is what happened on my street may 11.

Send them girls to Escanaba
    Inor likes this.
    Bucket-Back since 2004

Sponsored Links