What Pencil neck Schiff was hiding
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on What Pencil neck Schiff was hiding within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; https://justthenews.com/accountabili...-investigation All six issues are exculpatory evidence for Trump and associates. The House investigation was conducted in a manner similar to the DOJ and FBI. ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Camel923
  • 3 Post By Prepared One

Thread: What Pencil neck Schiff was hiding

https://justthenews.com/accountabili...-investigation

All six issues are exculpatory evidence for Trump and associates. The House investigation was conducted in a manner similar to the DOJ and FBI. Coincidence or conspiracy?
    SOCOM42 likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Hypothetically speaking, if there is ever a revolution, and If I where fortunate enough to be at the head of that said revolution, Adam Shit for Brains would be among the first of many co-conspirators that would sit before a peoples court, found guilty, then unceremoniously hung from a high tree, and left there to rot, for all the rest of the traitors to see from their small, hot, bug infested, jail cells. Nancy, with her $17,000 dollar refrigerator tied to her ankles, would be next. Hypothetically speaking of course.
    Mad Trapper, Michael_Js and Robie like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Sponsored Links