Another racist LEO killing of a black man
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Another racist LEO killing of a black man within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Yep another one clearly racist white cop gunning down a black man. Burn the city. No madder what it will always be the same story. ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Another racist LEO killing of a black man

Yep another one clearly racist white cop gunning down a black man. Burn the city. No madder what it will always be the same story. They did not have to shoot him. They should have just let him go.

"Prosecutors from neighboring Howard County, under a standing agreement to review each other’s police shootings, are investigating, according to the paper. Berhe was black; the officer is white."

Last edited by Smitty901; 05-09-2020 at 02:37 PM.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

No much to complain about. The now dead guy was crazy or on drugs. He acted erratically, was no compliant with multiple commands to drop the gun and get on the ground then he charged the officer. I would have shot anyone black, white or other the behaved in such a manor. Only good thing is the cop is alive and physically not injured. That took a lot of shots. Wonder about the hit/ miss ratio and the caliber.
    SOCOM42, Mule13 and Rellgar like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

My only critique... the officer's grip could use some work.
    Other than that, good shoot.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I don't have a problem with this shoot. The LEO was left with no choice. But, no doubt the race baiter's will use it as an opportunity to start shit.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

In my opinion, the officer did everything within reason to avoid an escalation. It would be interesting to find out what drugs the knife wielder was on.

I feel bad for the officer,no doubt that's gonna stick with him for the rest of his life.
    Romans 10:9 KJV
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by NewRiverGeorge View Post
    In my opinion, the officer did everything within reason to avoid an escalation. It would be interesting to find out what drugs the knife wielder was on.

I feel bad for the officer,no doubt that's gonna stick with him for the rest of his life.
    No doubt the guy was on something. Who charges a man with a gun for no reason unless demented/crazy, have nothing to loose, or out of your brain on drugs? It's a good shoot.
    SOCOM42, Michael_Js and esmok like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

That was a clear suicide by cop.
    esmok likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    My only critique... the officer's grip could use some work.
    Other than that, good shoot.
    He didn't have riot 12ga. 1 shot would have done fine.
    SOCOM42, Kauboy and esmok like this.

The dealer who sold him the drugs should be brought up on 1st degree murder charges, . . . tried, . . . found guilty, . . . and hung.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

The only thing racist is the people calling it a race-fueled incident, which it clearly was not judging from the video footage.

I do agree that a man armed with a knife charging an armed, cocked-and-ready-to-shoot cop who has his sights fixed on the potential target is not grounds for intentionally, lethally shooting the suspect. There is no way in hell you are going to change my mind that a man with a knife is any match or grave threat in this situation. Now if the suspect raised his arm with knife in hand ready to throw the knife. Hell yeah. But that's not what the suspect did.

This has nothing to do with race. But if it does, there would be no way to deduce that from the video. No.way.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links