Utterly ridiculous! - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Utterly ridiculous!

This is a discussion on Utterly ridiculous! within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; First off let say, IMO, Micheal Brown was an over grown punk bully who thought his size allowed him to do whatever he wanted including ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Utterly ridiculous!

First off let say, IMO, Micheal Brown was an over grown punk bully who thought his size allowed him to do whatever he wanted including bully a police officer, my beliefs are that he assaulted the officer and thereby got himself killed. I also believe that a lot people choose the wrong causes to stand behind, another example was Travon Martin.
    Now, with that being said, the same constitution that gives us the right to own weapons, allows us to PEACEFULLY assemble and protest. I can assure you that I will be in no marches for the injustice of Micheal Brown, because I don't believe there was any, but there may become a day when something comes up that I do feel compelled to protest, and I don't want the LEO busting heads or turning the water hose on us.
    Again, that is for the ones who peacefully protest, for the ones who use it as an excuse for looting and damaging, or think they can assault the police, then they should be dealt with properly.
    Last edited by Moonshinedave; 11-19-2014 at 07:59 AM.

We saw signs down here after Katrina saying " You loot, we shoot!" It's time to lock and load!
    TG likes this.
    We have a four box system,the soap box,the ballet box,the jury box and the cartridge box!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links