Wisconsin election
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Wisconsin election

This is a discussion on Wisconsin election within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; The April 7th Wisconsin election is a story that has been brewing a long time. The new Governor had been trying every way he could ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Chipper

Thread: Wisconsin election

Wisconsin election

The April 7th Wisconsin election is a story that has been brewing a long time. The new Governor had been trying every way he could make sure Democrats won the State Supreme court race . He tried every trick he could. The presidential primary is meaningless already decided on both sides. The local stuff was all pretty much decide before the first vote. The virus gave the governor another shot at effecting the vote turn out in Milwaukee and Madison. And lowering turn out in the rest of the state. He waited until the day before the election to try and put it off. He had already said he had no power to do it but turned around and ordered it put off anyway. The Court he hoped would help him did not.
    Now the Democrats are trying to blame the GOP for all the confusion. For his next trick Votes will not be counted until April 13th. Under court rulings no ballot not post marked or turned in by April 7th can be counted. The plan is to keep excepting them anyway for safe keeping. Wait for it, lawsuit to force allowing them to be counted. Many have already vote 2 or 3 times in Milwaukee and Madison.
    All of this because of 1 race the State Supreme court. Watch the show see how democrats swing the narrative back and forth. Who will win all depends on how many people voted a few extra times.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Noticed our local polling place had the vote tally number on the machine covered up. First time I can remember in many decades that you couldn't see the total votes at the point in time you voted. For whatever reason that was necessary??

Finally quit raining in the afternoon so I got out for a bike ride. Cruised by many polling places in my travels. Most where empty with maybe a car or two only. Yet this morning local news is claiming many had to wait hours in long lines. Have to call BS cause from what I can see nobody voted. Must be the lowest voter turnout ever. However I have no idea cause the number was covered up.

Now they can't count or give numbers for a week. We all know what's coming.
    Smitty901 and SGG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Noticed our local polling place had the vote tally number on the machine covered up. First time I can remember in many decades that you couldn't see the total votes at the point in time you voted. For whatever reason that was necessary??

Finally quit raining in the afternoon so I got out for a bike ride. Cruised by many polling places in my travels. Most where empty with maybe a car or two only. Yet this morning local news is claiming many had to wait hours in long lines. Have to call BS cause from what I can see nobody voted. Must be the lowest voter turnout ever. However I have no idea cause the number was covered up.

Now they can't count or give numbers for a week. We all know what's coming.
    You have to get a smile out of this. If you watch the news last night . In Milwaukee every person they spoke to was in line risking their life to get their vote in for Bernie . This morning he suspends so he can keep adding campaign funds to his stash but he is out .
    Bill board in Milwaukee should go up . Hey Democrats you got played again
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Sponsored Links