Are we looking at an imminet attack on US Soil ?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Are we looking at an imminet attack on US Soil ? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Is anybody concerned about this US Forces Mobilization in order to combat Narcotics Smuggling ? Is this just a front to pre-position the US Forces ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Are we looking at an imminet attack on US Soil ?

Is anybody concerned about this US Forces Mobilization in order to combat Narcotics Smuggling ?

Is this just a front to pre-position the US Forces because our Govt. has reason to suspect an imminent attack on US Soil ( probably from the ChiComs) Why Now, fight the drug cartels ? Put on your Tin foil hat and Lock&Load !

It would take quite a punch to buckle the other knee. The economy might be a bit woozy, but our military is strong, sharp and well supplied.
    inceptor, KUSA, Robie and 6 others like this.
    Too Soon Old, Too Late Smart

With all that is going on the dope is still flowing. You don't see the streets full of addicts falling out sick from withdrawal. 60,000 died last year from OD on the streets. The number was down about 10,000 due to narcan . Business as always for the drugs dealers . Why would China attack with military force. They have viruses. They own a lot of members of congress
    Notice how many are defending China right now. China has big presence in the US why take with force what they already own.
    KUSA, Camel923, SOCOM42 and 3 others like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

As antsy as Americans are right now...I'd hate to be the guy that's a part of an invading force.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Super Moderator

Have you been reading Hodges’ crackpot crap?
    inceptor likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    As antsy as Americans are right now...I'd hate to be the guy that's a part of an invading force.
    I maybe older and retired but if the main land was attacked 99% chance many like me would be called up. We would end up in training and logistics to free up others for duty. If this were to happen I would do so in a heart beat. But if I were on the line anyone in my path would suffer. I have gotten use to being retired.
    China would open a can of whoop ass they are not expecting. With Trump in the WH they would lose. Biden we would just surrender .
    Last edited by Smitty901; 04-01-2020 at 05:19 PM.
    Slippy, KUSA, Bigfoot63 and 2 others like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Regarding Trump's Announcement this Evening (during his virus update):

He said that today the military has been turned loose on the drug cartels (Mexico & South America?). Is this the opening attack on the Deep State?
    bigz1983 likes this.
    Our Survival Group Website: Hidden Content

Ah jeeezus. All we need now is an EMP for the hat trick.
    inceptor and Slippy like this.
    BRING ALL TROOPS HOME NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    Behind every blade of grass......
    KUSA, Robie, MountainGirl and 3 others like this.

See also: Very Serious Situation Developing

6 Minute Video by Col. Roy Potter

Our Survival Group Website: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links