Are we looking at an imminet attack on US Soil ? - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Are we looking at an imminet attack on US Soil ?

This is a discussion on Are we looking at an imminet attack on US Soil ? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Steve40th You didnt like him in Ranch? Wasnt he his best in Tombstone He was freakin' awesome in Gettysburg too. He sucked ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Are we looking at an imminet attack on US Soil ?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
    You didnt like him in Ranch?
    Wasnt he his best in Tombstone
    He was freakin' awesome in Gettysburg too. He sucked in that Whoopie Goldberg movie though (I cannot recall the name).
    Steve40th likes this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

The thought that this is all a big cover to move people to where they want them for something like finding a certain person or group of people makes some sense to me. But I'm not really sure what or who...

In some western countries the mortality rate is being reported very low. and in others relatively high. mass confusion.

I do suspect that some clandestine operations are capitalizing on this situation. What, where, who, how, why... well I wouldn't know. Just a simple man. Trying to figure out what day of the week it is.
    I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here. I don't belong here.

Notices of voluntary call up for retired soldiers are going out. Right now it is primarily MOS's that would be of help in medical fields but the door is being left open for others .
    inceptor likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mosinator762x54r View Post
    The thought that this is all a big cover to move people to where they want them for something like finding a certain person or group of people makes some sense to me. But I'm not really sure what or who...

In some western countries the mortality rate is being reported very low. and in others relatively high. mass confusion.

I do suspect that some clandestine operations are capitalizing on this situation. What, where, who, how, why... well I wouldn't know. Just a simple man. Trying to figure out what day of the week it is.
    The move would go against the agenda. The agenda is to get everyone living in big cities. Living in the people apartments. Working to and from work on the people sidewalks. When long travel is necessary they would ride the peoples bus or train. Only the ruling class would use cars. If anything this virus has once again shown the fault of crowding everyone in one place.
    SOCOM42 and Mosinator762x54r like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links