Is coronavirus killing Liberty?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Is coronavirus killing Liberty? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity : The Coronavirus Hoax What are we the people giving back to the federal leviathan? Does anyone ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Is coronavirus killing Liberty?

The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity : The Coronavirus Hoax

What are we the people giving back to the federal leviathan? Does anyone really thing once this genie is unleashed it will willing go back in the bottle?

Thoughts?
    RedLion likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

The virus isn't but the liberal press is.
    RedLion and Denton like this.

Politicians=Tax Payer Funded Representatives who have been repeatedly stabbing Liberty and attempting to end her life for many years now....

Things like the COVID-19, 9/11, Stock Market, Wars etc are just conduits to help them succeed...
    RedLion likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Things like the COVID-19, 9/11, Stock Market, Wars etc are just conduits to help them succeed...
    My country only has 100 cases. only 4 of those cases are domestically transmitted, the rest were infected overseas and went into isolation when they got home.
    Our government has put the whole country into lockdown as of today. Basically martial law, you can only go out to exercise and get essential supplies. All non essential businesses must close.
    Police and military are being deployed to make sure nobody gets any funny ideas. WTF.

TGS
    MountainGirl likes this.

Half mile west of where Jesus left His sandals.
    I seen that they will use drones to monitor compliance, at least in Kommiefornia. I am sure it will become commonplace as fast as they can do it.
    MountainGirl likes this.

Super Moderator

Again, and Ron Paul should know this. While influenza has killed more people in the same time that the KungFlu has been with us, we accept the yearly flu as something that is just something we must endure.

All governments are on alert over this; allies and those who want us dead, alike. Unless this is Satan's agenda to bring in the New World Order, this is a bio-attack from China.
    MountainGirl and Slippy like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Again, and Ron Paul should know this. While influenza has killed more people in the same time that the KungFlu has been with us, we accept the yearly flu as something that is just something we must endure.

All governments are on alert over this; allies and those who want us dead, alike. Unless this is Satan's agenda to bring in the New World Order, this is a bio-attack from China.
    Accidental or intentional - yes, an attack none the less.
    Denton and T-Man 1066 like this.
    BRING ALL TROOPS HOME NOW.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    Accidental or intentional - yes, an attack none the less.
    knowing how they aren't that big on humanity, I could see them being willing to lose many of its overpopulated country in order to bring the rest of the world to its knees.
    MountainGirl and Slippy like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatSouthern View Post
    My country only has 100 cases. only 4 of those cases are domestically transmitted, the rest were infected overseas and went into isolation when they got home.
    Our government has put the whole country into lockdown as of today. Basically martial law, you can only go out to exercise and get essential supplies. All non essential businesses must close.
    Police and military are being deployed to make sure nobody gets any funny ideas. WTF.

TGS
    As somebody here already said - The world is now at Bat-crap Crazy, Level 4.

Thanks for keeping us updated, TGS. Appreciate it.

From the beginning of today's CoVid Task Force briefing, Attorney General Barr said: "We have evidence of hoarding on an industrial level. If you have a stock of toilet paper in your house you have nothing to worry about. If you have a warehouse of masks, you will be getting a knock on your door."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links