Why China, why the virus
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Why China, why the virus

This is a discussion on Why China, why the virus within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; You ask why this is China. enjoy you dinner. Bats are number one carriers. People make due . The food supply is what it is. ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Why China, why the virus

Why China, why the virus

You ask why this is China. enjoy you dinner. Bats are number one carriers. People make due . The food supply is what it is. Hungry people will eat anything and learn to like it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Why China, why the virus-bat.jpg  

Prepared One likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    I don’t think so......
    MountainGirl likes this.

Live frog guts,
    Smitty901 likes this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

This shit looks like a horror movie

Enjoy...Bon Appetit
    hawgrider likes this.

OMG, I've never been so sorry I clicked a link as I am right now.
    Michael_Js and Deebo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
    OMG, I've never been so sorry I clicked a link as I am right now.
    Many never think about it. There are some on this forum that have been in places you were not sure of what you were eating some times. Not to eat would have been viewed as disrespect. We talk about wet markets but how many have seen one?
    Seeing my first open air fish/meat Market out side the US was in Italy made me almost never want to eat again. The filth was unspeakable. Same in many other places. Places where sewage ran right down the street next to were open air food was sold.
    We take it for granted here, our food supply has been very clean and safe for a long time. As more foreign products comes in handled by workers for undocumented back rounds we face going down the same path.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Many never think about it. There are some on this forum that have been in places you were not sure of what you were eating some times. Not to eat would have been viewed as disrespect. We talk about wet markets but how many have seen one?
    Seeing my first open air fish/meat Market out side the US was in Italy made me almost never want to eat again. The filth was unspeakable. Same in many other places. Places where sewage ran right down the street next to were open air food was sold.
    We take it for granted here, our food supply has been very clean and safe for a long time. As more foreign products comes in handled by workers for undocumented back rounds we face going down the same path.
    Trust me when I say I do not take the relative food safety we have here in the U.S. for granted. Having been born in the United States always tops my list of (temporal) things I'm thankful for.

Quote Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
    Trust me when I say I do not take the relative food safety we have here in the U.S. for granted. Having been born in the United States always tops my list of (temporal) things I'm thankful for.
    After years in and out of this country , I was sure that once I made my last deployment it would be the last time I left. Only one place on this earth I ever considered other than here. And that was just a young mans faulty way of thinking. That was Palma de Mallorca Spain. Did some R &R there a few times. Many from North Ireland used to spend time there to avoid the problems in Ireland.
    As the song said back in US. And this is were I will stay to the end. Unless of course they offer me a chance to rid the world of a well know population in the middle east.
    Slippy likes this.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Yes. Vietnam comes to mind.
    I was offered a taste of a Vietnamese Mamasan's dinner. I accepted, and then in pidgeon english asked what it was.
    She pointed at a dog walking past and smiled.
    I don't know if she was kidding or not.

I will not eat Vietnamese food even in a restaurant here in America.
    Denton, Slippy, Smitty901 and 2 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links