Why China, why the virus - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Why China, why the virus

This is a discussion on Why China, why the virus within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; I have a theory that the chicoms will send millions of "refugees" here to the US. Their plan is to get them work in the ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Why China, why the virus

I have a theory that the chicoms will send millions of "refugees" here to the US. Their plan is to get them work in the Agriculture Industry. Chicom will send more and more until they take us over without shooting a shot. To make it easier, they will infect us and cripple us healthwise and or economically.

The US has been blessed by God to be a "Bread Basket" and the Chicoms need food.

The Good Cop

As Smitty mentioned, most Americans take food safety for granted.
    Vietnam produces a lot of farm raised fish and shrimp for the American market.
    At least, if it's packaged you can usually see Country Of Origin. In a restaurant, you can not.
    Maybe ALL fish farms in Vietnam are not this bad, but as someone who has been there, the native's lack of proper sanitation is well known, and this is not surprising at all.
    Watch this, it is less that 5 minutes and will open your eyes if the only culture you have seen is Western.

Denton, hawgrider and Smitty901 like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Super Moderator

Nope! I call BS on "hungry people eat what they have to eat". If you look at the picture that woman is clearly in a mall or some sort of shopping area. Poor people that eat what they have to eat don't go to the mall. That's just some bass akwards cultural thing that has been going on for hundreds of years. Sure, the ancestors of that woman had to eat fully faced bat. That woman does not. There is probably a Mc Donald's 40 feet from her.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I have a theory that the chicoms will send millions of "refugees" here to the US. Their plan is to get them work in the Agriculture Industry. Chicom will send more and more until they take us over without shooting a shot. To make it easier, they will infect us and cripple us healthwise and or economically.

The US has been blessed by God to be a "Bread Basket" and the Chicoms need food.
    They're already doing it with the movie industry. A lot of movies today are bankrolled by the Chicoms. And we know how easy it is to program the gullible US masses with movies.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Just way too many people in the world.
    Slippy likes this.

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    As Smitty mentioned, most Americans take food safety for granted.
    Vietnam produces a lot of farm raised fish and shrimp for the American market.
    At least, if it's packaged you can usually see Country Of Origin. In a restaurant, you can not.
    Maybe ALL fish farms in Vietnam are not this bad, but as someone who has been there, the native's lack of proper sanitation is well known, and this is not surprising at all.
    Watch this, it is less that 5 minutes and will open your eyes if the only culture you have seen is Western.

No more friday catfish fries. Beef its what's for dinna tonight.

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Nope! I call BS on "hungry people eat what they have to eat". If you look at the picture that woman is clearly in a mall or some sort of shopping area. Poor people that eat what they have to eat don't go to the mall. That's just some bass akwards cultural thing that has been going on for hundreds of years. Sure, the ancestors of that woman had to eat fully faced bat. That woman does not. There is probably a Mc Donald's 40 feet from her.

They're already doing it with the movie industry. A lot of movies today are bankrolled by the Chicoms. And we know how easy it is to program the gullible US masses with movies.
    That is it becomes normal over time . It is cultural because it is the norm. China has long had issue supplying food.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    You ask why this is China. enjoy you dinner. Bats are number one carriers. People make due . The food supply is what it is. Hungry people will eat anything and learn to like it.
    It's true that people will eat anything when they are hungry enough. I ain't that hungry yet.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post

Taking us over without firing a shot? You mean like the mexicans are doing now?
    Michael_Js, Smitty901 and 0rocky like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
    OMG, I've never been so sorry I clicked a link as I am right now.
    At your service...
    paulag1955 likes this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

But its cheaper....
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links