Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum

McCabe walks

Thread: McCabe walks

Tags: None

Smitty901 said:

McCabe walks

As we suspected all along McCabe will walk free and give America the middle finger . he will be richly rewarded for his crimes working for CNN . The fix was in lone ago and he knew he was safe.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...18a_story.html
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

SOCOM42 said:
    The bastards always protect their own.

If there is ever a revolt each and every one of the traitors need to go.

Deebo said:
    Utter BULLSHIT. We just spend Billions trying to impeach and remove a President, for farting out loud, and this bastard lied to the investigators? If he lied under oath, he should be punished.
    When TRUMP rails this second election, with the BIGGEST LANDSLIDE ELECTION in history, and after the crybabies count and recount, then these MFER's will start acting right, knowing that WE have spoken.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Deebo said:
    Makes me wanna go "HENRY BOWMAN" on them...ARGH

Chiefster23 said:
    Everybody is bitching about how corrupt Ukraine was. Our America today is every bit as bad. Just look at our congressional reps. Every one leaves Washington much much richer than when they arrived. If you’re a democrat, you walk on your crimes. If you’re a republican and you dare fight the system, they will railroad you into prison and/or bankrupt you just for spite. This nation is done. We are now just another corrupt banana republic. I just wish I could live long enough to see the misery descend down on heads of the dumb-assed voters that support these corrupt lefty politicians.

Chiefster23 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    Utter BULLSHIT. We just spend Billions trying to impeach and remove a President, for farting out loud, and this bastard lied to the investigators? If he lied under oath, he should be punished.
    When TRUMP rails this second election, with the BIGGEST LANDSLIDE ELECTION in history, and after the crybabies count and recount, then these MFER's will start acting right, knowing that WE have spoken.
    Even if Trump wins, nothings going to change. Too many corrupt republicans support the swamp. Lindsey Gram (misspelled?) keeps spouting off about investigations but he never follows thru.

Deebo said:
    yep, and Trey gowdy sounded like he was gonna BURN THIS MFER Down, but didn't do squat.
    All of them need a nice rope and tall tree. Corrupt bastards

Deebo said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    Even if Trump wins, nothings going to change. Too many corrupt republicans support the swamp. Lindsey Gram (misspelled?) keeps spouting off about investigations but he never follows thru.
    True, BUT BY GOD imagine if anyone else wins (Bloomberg, buttplug, any of them)

Camel923 said:
    McCabe walks and Stone is looking at nine years after losing everything defending himself. Very disproportionate. Worse when there was no underlying crime in the investigation that McCabe helped to make up.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Robie said:
    Maybe Trump should tweet out that finding guilty people not guilty, makes it impossible for him to do his job.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.