McCabe walks - Page 2

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

McCabe walks

This is a discussion on McCabe walks within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; He walks to corrupt another day. Give enough rope, one will hang....justice comes in forms we may not yet fully understand........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: McCabe walks

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    He walks to corrupt another day. Give enough rope, one will hang....justice comes in forms we may not yet fully understand.....

They are all Teflon. We can talk, bluster or what have you. NOTHING is going to change. NOTHING The President getting re-elected won't mean squat. We have NO CONTROL none. They do, they know it. So we need to just sit down and shut up. You can try to elect someone else. And they may go to DC with good intentions, but they will be corrupt inside of 30 seconds.
    Chiefster23 and SOCOM42 like this.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum.
    NRA Life Member
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's to late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards" Claire Wolfe

Just like Comey-- and all the rest will walk too

Barr-- the hard core law and order guy---Ha!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Tango2X View Post
    Just like Comey-- and all the rest will walk too

Barr-- the hard core law and order guy---Ha!
    Yup!
    All the Trump lovers got very excited that with Barr finally we had a DOJ that was going to take out the trash.
    Hillary, even Obama were goin' down, baby!!
    Yeah, right!

Nothing will ever happen. The politicians will get rich and screw over the public. The public will act outraged, but simply roll over and present their butts.

I've only got 10 or 15 more years to suffer through this crap, and then I will be at peace.
    Gunn, Inor, Deebo and 2 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Yup!
    All the Trump lovers got very excited that with Barr finally we had a DOJ that was going to take out the trash.
    Hillary, even Obama were goin' down, baby!!
    Yeah, right!

Nothing will ever happen. The politicians will get rich and screw over the public. The public will act outraged, but simply roll over and present their butts.

I've only got 10 or 15 more years to suffer through this crap, and then I will be at peace.
    Funny that. After 3 years of draining the swamp, the swamp water is still up to the exact same place on my neck as it was 3 years ago.

And the Trump-bots reply: "But, but but... Barr is a really great attorney general. He will uphold the constitution! (until he doesn't)" Really? Exactly which section of the Constitution defines the role of the Department of Justice? Answer: NONE! If Barr were a real Constitutionalist, he would disband the Department of Justice immediately, including the FBI, and prosecute them all for sedition of Constitution.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

If Barr were a real Constitutionalist, he would disband the Department of Justice immediately, including the FBI, and prosecute them all for sedition of Constitution.
    Just wanted to make sure I read that right.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

It has become clear. Lie to the FBI and you are Not a hard core liberal, lose all you have and a long time in jail even if you did not really lie of commit a crime. Now if you are a liberal lying to FBI and others is just who you are so all is forgiven have a nice day .
    Barr has been a big let down he is another swap member there to protect the chosen.
    SOCOM42 likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Barr has been a big let down he is another swap member there to protect the chosen.
    He has been there 1 year and 1 day exactly.

He has a swamp-filled department to get straightened out...he knows very well that every "I" has to be dotted and every "T" has to be crossed before any indictments are made. The big fish will hire the absolute best lawyers on planet earth to save their asses....and get off on a technicality if those I's and T's aren't handled properly. There is ONE chance to get this right...ONE.

Remember...just because McCabe was let off the hook for lying, doesn't mean he's still not in the crosshairs for his role in FISA abuse.

I'm just as impatient as everyone. But, I also realize these things take lots of time.

From what I'm seeing with this whole cluster-phuck is that...you get people on lying when all else fails.

I don't think we've gotten to the point of all else failing yet.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

We keep hearing about all the hard working, regular guys, rank and file at the FBI. How the biased, progressive rot is only at the very top. I’m beginning to wonder if that is true. It certainly seems that the anti-conservative bias runs deep at the DOJ. Isn’t it reasonable to expect that the FBI would be the same? I’m disgusted with this whole bunch at both agencys.
    Smitty901 and Prepared One like this.

Nobody is going to fix Washington except "We the People" and that likely will only be done at the end of a gun barrel. Don't look to Trump to fix it, he never could and never will. The swamp only gets deeper and acquires more Alligators.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links