Every Law Enforcement Officer in This Country Should Be Saying This!
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Every Law Enforcement Officer in This Country Should Be Saying This! within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; https://nationalfile.com/watch-sheri...l-gun-control/ Click the link, scroll to the video clip and watch it. That deputy is a man of God and he is telling his local ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Every Law Enforcement Officer in This Country Should Be Saying This!

Super Moderator

https://nationalfile.com/watch-sheri...l-gun-control/

Click the link, scroll to the video clip and watch it. That deputy is a man of God and he is telling his local government what every law enforcement officer should be telling theirs.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

We have a majority of sheriffs here in Washington who've said they won't enforce I-1639 which is an egregious infringement of the 2nd Amendment, IMO. Of course, they're reviled by the same people who think sanctuary cities/states are the bomb.

Name:  s_topTEMP425x425-1219.jpeg
Views: 22
Size:  26.0 KB

The counties in red are where the sheriffs have said 1639 will not be enforced. Counties in green are counties where the sheriffs have stated that it will be enforced. Sheriffs in the white counties haven't made statements, so it's safe to say that it will be enforced in all of them. Probable exceptions to that are Douglas, Garfield and Asotin Counties where the sheriff's won't enforce it if they want to keep their jobs. Whitman will surely enforce it; that's where Washington State University is located. (It was the only county in Eastern Washington went for Clinton in 2016.)

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
    We have a majority of sheriffs here in Washington who've said they won't enforce I-1639 which is an egregious infringement of the 2nd Amendment, IMO. Of course, they're reviled by the same people who think sanctuary cities/states are the bomb.

Name:  s_topTEMP425x425-1219.jpeg
Views: 22
Size:  26.0 KB

The counties in red are where the sheriffs have said 1639 will not be enforced. Counties in green are counties where the sheriffs have stated that it will be enforced. Sheriffs in the white counties haven't made statements, so it's safe to say that it will be enforced in all of them. Probable exceptions to that are Douglas, Garfield and Asotin Counties where the sheriff's won't enforce it if they want to keep their jobs. Whitman will surely enforce it; that's where Washington State University is located. (It was the only county in Eastern Washington went for Clinton in 2016.)
    Seems to me there is more red and most people in the red respect the 2A. I'm thinking those people need to get together and expel the politician(s) that pass unconstitutional laws.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Denton likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Seems to me there is more red and most people in the red respect the 2A. I'm thinking those people need to get together and expel the politician(s) that pass unconstitutional laws.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    The numbers don't work out. Roughly 2/3 of the state's population reside in the seven most liberal counties. If you've never before thanked God for the brilliance of the federal electoral college, take a moment to do so now.

The Good Cop

Our county sheriff, like the majority of the 67 Florida sheriffs, has stated on the record that his department will not participate in any firearms confiscations.
    dwight55 and Denton like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

The numbers don't work out. Roughly 2/3 of the state's population reside in the seven most liberal counties. If you've never before thanked God for the brilliance of the federal electoral college, take a moment to do so now.
    We are one election away for the electoral college being done away with. It has been a long term goal of the Liberals. They know once they do the fight is over. They took over education, most of the courts and government workers. This last step means they won't even have to try anymore .
    dwight55, Denton and Michael_Js like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    We are one election away for the electoral college being done away with. It has been a long term goal of the Liberals. They know once they do the fight is over. They took over education, most of the courts and government workers. This last step means they won't even have to try anymore .
    I think we're more than one election away, but I won't argue that it's a goal that the left has been working for. There won't be a constitutional amendment abolishing the EC in my lifetime. I'm much more worried about NPV, although I would hope that the federal courts would not uphold it.
    Denton likes this.

I think we're more than one election away, but I won't argue that it's a goal that the left has been working for. There won't be a constitutional amendment abolishing the EC in my lifetime. I'm much more worried about NPV, although I would hope that the federal courts would not uphold it.
    Even with the appointments trump has made. The Democrat still control most of the Federal courts. The Supreme court will end the end give in. Roberts is compromised .
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    https://nationalfile.com/watch-sheri...l-gun-control/

Click the link, scroll to the video clip and watch it. That deputy is a man of God and he is telling his local government what every law enforcement officer should be telling theirs.
    Wooooo!!! Man!!! That makes me all tingly inside....

Name:  Sparta2.gif
Views: 18
Size:  1.95 MB
    Denton, paulag1955 and Michael_Js like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Verba Bellum View Post
    Wooooo!!! Man!!! That makes me all tingly inside....

Name:  Sparta2.gif
Views: 18
Size:  1.95 MB
    That's my favorite scene from the movie. I sometimes watch it over and over on YouTube.

THIS. IS. SPARTA.
    Verba Bellum likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links