2020; Senate Prepares for Impeachment Trial; What Should The Senate Do? - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

2020; Senate Prepares for Impeachment Trial; What Should The Senate Do?

This is a discussion on 2020; Senate Prepares for Impeachment Trial; What Should The Senate Do? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Demitri.14 If they could dismiss with a bi-partisan majority, then that would be the best case, but those *&#[email protected]!# Demonrats will not ...

View Poll Results: Should The Senate;

Voters
18. This poll is closed
  • Dismiss as Fraudulent

15 83.33%
  • Lengthy Trial

3 16.67%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: 2020; Senate Prepares for Impeachment Trial; What Should The Senate Do?

Quote Originally Posted by Demitri.14 View Post
    If they could dismiss with a bi-partisan majority, then that would be the best case, but those *&#[email protected]!# Demonrats will not do that. So Bring it on !!

Then call a GOP witness for every Turd witness. I want to hear Biden and son try get out of this one. Maybe that is the strategy of Cruz. Threaten "witness reciprocity" and get the Dem senators to vote for dismissal.

It should be quite a show. ( and a complete waste of time )
    Biden has said he won't comply with a subpoena. I'd like to see how Cocaine Mitch would handle that.
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    Trump usually has good instincts. If he wants a trial to call the whistler blower and the Biden’s then I am all for embarrassing the Democrats. While we are at it let’s delve into conspiracy of the DOJ, FBI, FISA, Clinton Campaign, DNC and other intelligence agencies plotting an overthrough with elected officials to over turn an election they did not like. Ok I am done with fantasyland but one must dream.
    This seems like a good resolution to the whole mess, but you would still have half the country believing that Trump colluded with Russia. If people's minds were changed on that after the lengthy Mueller investigations, what hope is there to convince them that Ukraine is also a nothing burger?
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
    This seems like a good resolution to the whole mess, but you would still have half the country believing that Trump colluded with Russia. If people's minds were changed on that after the lengthy Mueller investigations, what hope is there to convince them that Ukraine is also a nothing burger?
    Average people need sound bites of 10 seconds or less. Anything more is too challenging.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    Average people need sound bites of 10 seconds or less. Anything more is too challenging.
    The Mueller investigation can be summed up in 10 seconds or less: The investigation found insufficient evidence to conclude that a crime occurred.

The problem is that people world views are shaped by the sound bites they get on CNN and MSNBC and by the liberal professors they had in college.
    Prepared One likes this.

I watched some of the D-Rat circus this morning.

It seems there are a lot of RINO-rats in the Senate, They should be telling Pelousey to shut up, and if you want a trial we want the Bidens, H-Beast and any communications and financials they, or DNC had with the Russians or the Ukraines.

Put the witches on notice, that they are the ones being hunted now.

2020; Senate Prepares for Impeachment Trial; What Should The Senate Do?-dem-hacks.png
    Slippy and Camel923 like this.

Does anyone trust the Republicans in the Senate?

In order for me to get on board with a lengthy trial potentially exposing the dems to a shit-ton of wrong doing from hillary, to biden, to obama to pelosi, schiff, nadler, et al...I would have to believe that the Republicans in the Senate are trustworthy and honorable.

They are not. Because they are ALL guilty and they ALL know it. So their little trial will be a bunch of fluff and a waste of time. Trump may and probably will get acquited and the dems will do it again and again as long as they hold the House.

Hence, my vote is for Dismissal as a Fraud.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Trial. Make the Dems look like absolute fools. Bring the folly to the disinfecting light of day.
    That would be good, IF we had an honest media with real journalists in this country.
    But we don't.

The general public who get their information from the Evening News would never be told the truth.
    They aren't being told the truth now, why would you think they will next week?
    Denton and Slippy like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    That would be good, IF we had an honest media with real journalists in this country.
    But we don't.

The general public who get their information from the Evening News would never be told the truth.
    They aren't being told the truth now, why would you think they will next week?
    Those who are really interested can watch it as it happens or go to the internet and watch a recording of it. Those who are so unhinged probably won't do it, but they are also the ones who will scream that it was dismissed because the Republicans had something to hide.
    I think a bigger impact can be made against the House by bringing on the trial than could be done with a dismissal. Kill the conspiracy theories, make the House Dems look like the treasonous scum that they are and see if that will help flip the House, this year.
    Annie likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Those who are really interested can watch it as it happens or go to the internet and watch a recording of it.
    75% of Americans will watch the 2 minute sound bites on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, Fox News and think they have it all covered.

The mainstream media has known about the Bidens for a while. There is even a video tape of Biden bribing a Ukraine official using US aid money. If they were honest, don't you think the whole country would know this by now?

You are giving the Average American, "Joe Six Pack", way too much credit.
    Slippy likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    75% of Americans will watch the 2 minute sound bites on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, Fox News and think they have it all covered.

The mainstream media has known about the Bidens for a while. There is even a video tape of Biden bribing a Ukraine official using US aid money. If they were honest, don't you think the whole country would know this by now?

You are giving the Average American, "Joe Six Pack", way too much credit.
    Maybe, but my point on conspiracy theorizing is valid.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links