Senate Impeachment To Start Next Week
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Senate Impeachment To Start Next Week within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Gotta give Cocaine Mitch a little credit for pushing to end this charade. The real question is whether witnesses will be called or not. McConnell ...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Senate Impeachment To Start Next Week

Gotta give Cocaine Mitch a little credit for pushing to end this charade. The real question is whether witnesses will be called or not.

McConnell Signs Hawley Resolution — Senate Impeachment Trial to Begin Next Week
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...gin-next-week/

Super Moderator

They should allow witnesses to be called. But only if those witnesses are monkeys. It's already a circus so we might as well get some enjoyment out of it. And if we're lucky one of the monkeys will throw feces in Schiff's face.
    RedLion, jey, MountainGirl and 3 others like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

It would be a plan to dismiss the articles of impeachment in the Senate without a trial and without witnesses. Pelosi will have to send the articles to the Senate now.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/01/09/m...s-impeachment/
    Last edited by RedLion; 01-09-2020 at 07:00 PM.
    MountainGirl likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Gotta give Cocaine Mitch a little credit for pushing to end this charade. The real question is whether witnesses will be called or not.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...gin-next-week/
    I love Cocaine Mitch. (It's not unconditional love, though. The instant Caspar Milquetoast makes a come back, I'll go back to loathing him. Caspar Milquetoast)

So much for the clear and present danger that she claimed was the need for immediate removal.

i think the guy who did the final work on Eva Peron is in her employ.

She reminds me of the movie Death Becomes Her, the final scenes.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 01-09-2020 at 09:25 PM.
    Prepared One and Slippy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    So much for the clear and present danger that she claimed was the need for immediate removal.

i think the guy who did the final work on Eva Peron is in her employ.

She reminds me of the movie Death Becomes Her, the final scenes.
    Exactly! We need to impeach immediately to save the American people and the constitution! No, maybe not so dire, let's try to negotiate a better deal first. Bull shit Nancy.

She has lost all credibility, not that she had any to begin with. Lets get this done bitch, we all know how it's going to come out.
    SOCOM42 and Slippy like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Cocaine Mitch thinks that a 25 day deadline makes sense, when a 25 minutes deadline is more appropriate.

McConnell Signs On To Resolution To Dismiss Articles Of Impeachment If Not Received In 25 Days
    https://www.weaselzippers.us/441618-...ed-in-25-days/
    Last edited by RedLion; 01-10-2020 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    She has lost all credibility, not that she had any to begin with.
    To be fair, the last several months she hasn't seemed "with it." I'm not suggesting dementia, at least not yet. It just seems like her tone and clipped sentences suggest someone struggling, to me.

For example, why did she hurry for the Articles of Impeachment, then seemingly drop the whole proposal? I hope her cohorts are looking out for her.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    She has lost all credibility, not that she had any to begin with.
    To be fair, the last several months she hasn't seemed "with it." I'm not suggesting dementia, at least not yet. It just seems like her tone and clipped sentences suggest someone struggling, to me.

For example, why did she hurry for the Articles of Impeachment, then seemingly drop the whole proposal? I hope her cohorts are looking out for her.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

seems @The Tourist is loosing it too, Double posting and such.
    Just kidding, that Pelosi is bat shit crazy, and the Vodka is eating away at her Fixodent
    Prepared One likes this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links