Senate Impeachment To Start Next Week - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Senate Impeachment To Start Next Week

This is a discussion on Senate Impeachment To Start Next Week within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Get ready for more than just a dismissal. I would like to see witnesses and allow Trump's attorneys to bring in the Bidens and others. ...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Senate Impeachment To Start Next Week

Get ready for more than just a dismissal. I would like to see witnesses and allow Trump's attorneys to bring in the Bidens and others. Shine the light on the real corruption.

Cocaine Mitch said....

There is little or no sentiment in Republican conference for a motion to dismiss. Our members feel that we have an obligation to listen to the arguments and we’ve laid out in this resolution an opportunity for everybody to sit there; remember senators can’t say anything, so we’ll have to sit there and listen, to listen carefully to the arguments by both the prosecution and the defense, to follow that up with written questions, uh, submitted through the chief justice and that means listening to the case, not dismissing the case.
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._violated.html
    Prepared One likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Get ready for more than just a dismissal. I would like to see witnesses and allow Trump's attorneys to bring in the Bidens and others. Shine the light on the real corruption.
    My concern here is that with witnesses and a trial there might be testimony that sinks Trump instead of vindicate him. Who know what and where the libtards are going to draw witnesses and 'evidence' that is sure to show up on liberal TV.

My guess is that Pelosi is already stirring a cauldron of dead rats and a witches' potion to smear Trump whether there's viability or not. It's like Sun Tzu said, "The best battles are the ones not fought."
    RedLion likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    My concern here is that with witnesses and a trial there might be testimony that sinks Trump instead of vindicate him. Who know what and where the libtards are going to draw witnesses and 'evidence' that is sure to show up on liberal TV.

My guess is that Pelosi is already stirring a cauldron of dead rats and a witches' potion to smear Trump whether there's viability or not. It's like Sun Tzu said, "The best battles are the ones not fought."
    No evidence or testimony that the Dems could bring could sink Trump. What you will see is a few witnesses called and then the Senate will vote to Acquit. The Dems and the RINOS can not risk a trial and an abundance of witnesses exposing the massive corruption in the Congress and Govt. Lindsey Graham is one RINO that is nose deep in getting enriched from govt dollars funneled through foreign govts. No way he or Cocaine Mitch allow a real trial. No way that the GOP Senators would turn on Trump and vote to convict as well. It would be a death sentence to their careers and the GOP.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

More....

The Senate seems resolved now not to vote on the question of witnesses until after the presentation of the impeachment case by the House Democratic managers and then have the response by the president, then the senators get to submit written questions. This is basically sticking to the rules that are currently in place and was how the Clinton impeachment was handled. McConnell has said that all 53 Republican senators support this proposition.
    See what Cocaine Mitch has to say about witnesses.....Of course he will never allow Hunter to testify as it would open a very large bag of worms. All posturing.

But Pelosi said that she was not excluding calling former national security adviser John Bolton before the House, despite the fact that House Democrats have already taken a vote on impeachment and her claiming they already have enough evidence.

McConnell’s response? You really don’t want to play this game. Because if you want witnesses, we’re not going to rule out calling people like Hunter Biden.
    https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...ells-response/

What a joke. It will be interesting to see Schiff for brains called as a witness in the Senate trial while simultaneously tasked as a House Manage.

The managers include House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., who will be the lead manager and who directed much of the impeachment inquiry out of his committee, and House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., whose panel drafted the articles of impeachment.

Pelosi also tapped House Democratic Caucus Chairman Hakeem Jeffries, D-N.Y.; Rep. Jason Crow, D-Colo.; Val Demings, D-Fla.; Sylvia Garcia, D-Texas; and Zoe Lofgren, D-Calif.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pel...hment-managers

Some steps as to how things will proceed from Cocaine Mitch with the actual trial beginning on Tuesday.

◾We have officially invited the House managers to come to the Senate tomorrow at noon to exhibit their articles of impeachment.
    ◾Then, later tomorrow afternoon at 2:00pm, the Chief Justice of the United States will arrive here in the Senate. He will be sworn in by the President Pro Tem, Senator Grassley.
    ◾Then the Chief Justice will swear in all of us senators. We will pledge to rise above petty factionalism and do justice for our institutions, for our states, and for the nation.
    ◾And then we will formally notify the White House of our pending trial and summon the President to answer the articles and send his counsel.

‘So the trial will commence in earnest on Tuesday.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ures-schedule/

Cocaine Mitch is considering only allowing witnesses that receive 51 or more votes. With Trump hating RINOS, this could mean that Trump/Team Trump may not have any of their witnesses approved. Rand Paul making a warning.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...tical-suicide/

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Cocaine Mitch is considering only allowing witnesses that receive 51 or more votes. With Trump hating RINOS, this could mean that Trump/Team Trump may not have any of their witnesses approved. Rand Paul making a warning.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...tical-suicide/
    Read that last night.

It concerns me. What was once considered a slam dunk...may not turn out that way.
    RedLion likes this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

I would like to believe that we have a chance, that we aren't screwed. I cant tell, the rules change too much.
    I thought that we might "spit on our hands, raise the flag and start cutting throats" but I think it will not happen.
    If Trump is found guilty, of these hanious crimes, then what? Pence (who we haven't heard shit out of) becomes President, and what changes, the dems will still hate, and then attack him.
    If Trump gets past this impeachment crap, and gets reelected, all this will just repeat. Hopefully he can assign a new Judge, Ginsburg is cancer free, but a criptkeeper.
    RedLion likes this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

If Trump is found guilty, of these hanious crimes
    I think there will be trouble.

Things are at a near boiling point already.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links