Senate Impeachment To Start Next Week - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Senate Impeachment To Start Next Week

This is a discussion on Senate Impeachment To Start Next Week within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Deebo seems @ The Tourist is loosing it too, Double posting and such. LOL. To tell the truth, wasn't there was a ...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Senate Impeachment To Start Next Week

Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    seems @The Tourist is loosing it too, Double posting and such.
    LOL. To tell the truth, wasn't there was a thread or note to one of the moderators that the member's singular post would always double post (?)

I'm not in the eggnog (yet), and I know I just tapped the enter key once. I try not to double up.
    Deebo likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

The Old Bag is saying that she will send over the articles of impeachment next week.

Pelosi: House will move to transmit impeachment articles next week
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pel...egin-next-week
    Prepared One likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    The Old Bag is saying that she will send over the articles of impeachment next week.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pel...egin-next-week
    She is being pushed, she doesn't want to do it. Once she does she is out of the game.
    RedLion and Smitty901 like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    She is being pushed, she doesn't want to do it. Once she does she is out of the game.
    I agree. Playing to 40% of Demoncrats that are commies while ignoring that there is still about another 80% of voting Americans that do not support the farce.
    Last edited by RedLion; 01-10-2020 at 06:32 PM.
    Prepared One likes this.

Nancy next move will be to call the Senate actions a cover up. Ignoring what the house did of course. Witch was a frame up.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Just read at American Thinker that Nancy may have timed this to harm Bernie and help Biden.
    Prepared One likes this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    Just read at American Thinker that Nancy may have timed this to harm Bernie and help Biden.
    That surprised me. After all, they're all libtards, I would have *assumed* they would try to buttress up their side and trash the Conservatives. Then again, Bernie is in a fog and Biden seems to move too slow to be a problem for any Conservative.

Too slow? Yikes, I'm wondering when Biden will make blackpowder pistols illegal to protect President Lincoln...
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    Yep, The establishment demonrats hate Bernie but he just won't die.
    Last edited by Prepared One; 01-11-2020 at 10:32 AM.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    They should allow witnesses to be called. But only if those witnesses are monkeys. It's already a circus so we might as well get some enjoyment out of it. And if we're lucky one of the monkeys will throw feces in Schiff's face.
    lets put Biden and his Son on the stand, then we can put Barry and Kerry on the stand.
    Smitty901, Sasquatch and SOCOM42 like this.

Dems to vote on sending articles to the Senate today and Cocaine Mitch has said that the trial will likely start next Tuesday. Witnesses or no witnesses in the real question.
    The GOP has at least 3 defections that want witnesses, but there should be at least two dem senators that may go the route of dismissing (Jones and Manchin).

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links