Virginia Citizens Defense League - Page 9
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Virginia Citizens Defense League

This is a discussion on Virginia Citizens Defense League within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by jimcosta VIRGINIA: FAA Declares "National Defense Airspace" Over Richmond, Live Streams On DLive DABOO77 4 Minute Video: That makes the anti-aircraft gun ...

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Virginia Citizens Defense League

Quote Originally Posted by jimcosta View Post
    VIRGINIA: FAA Declares "National Defense Airspace" Over Richmond, Live Streams On DLive

DABOO77 4 Minute Video:

That makes the anti-aircraft gun worthless
    MountainGirl likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Marica: I am looking now. Anything DABOO77 posts is accurate.

Usually if you click on the Youtube, look under it and he will have a short description there. Then click on MORE for supporting links.
    Last edited by jimcosta; 01-18-2020 at 04:46 PM.
    Our Survival Group Website: Hidden Content

See also: US Military Jams GPS Across East Coast As FBI Seizes Night-Vision Devices

It is an article and Video by Mike Adams. Notice that it is also a Tyler Durden article. That is like Reuters News except for alternative news sources - you can trust it.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...vision-devices

To really follow the story go to my free news blog: Resetus.us It will have much more over yesterday and today.
    Last edited by jimcosta; 01-18-2020 at 04:51 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

See also: US Military Jams GPS Across East Coast As FBI Seizes Night-Vision Devices

It is an article and Video by Mike Adams. Notice that it is also a Tyler Durden article. That is like Reuters News except for alternative news sources - you can trust it.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...vision-devices

To really follow the story go to my free news blog: Resetus.us It will have much more over yesterday and today.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    That makes the anti-aircraft gun worthless
    LOL it's to keep the rally a drone-free zone.
    Some people keep trying to crank up the fear - hoping patriots will stay away.
    BRING ALL TROOPS HOME NOW.

Mountain Girl: You are right. That is one way to see it.

However, there may be another way of viewing this.

To march into their cage, on their terms, for a probable disaster may be stupidity. The protesters do not have to officially touch the steps of the Virginia Assembly to make their point.
    They can assemble several blocks away and make the same political statement there, without exposing themselves to a probable trap.
    Denton likes this.

Mountain Girl: You are right. That is one way to see it.

However, there may be another way of viewing this.

To march into their cage, on their terms, for a probable disaster may be stupidity. The protesters do not have to officially touch the steps of the Virginia Assembly to make their point.
    They can assemble several blocks away and make the same political statement there, without exposing themselves to a probable trap.
    Of course it's a trap. It's a made for media event to push the evils of gun ownership.

Here is another trap.

If all they have to do is to instill in you enough fear, if all they have to do is scare you into staying home, then they have won and you have walked into your own trap...and it's a far worse trap than being in 'their cage'.

The cage is now in your mind.

You can hide, you can hunker, and by doing so you may even survive - but don't kid yourself that you are alive and free. You've given up the right to enjoy the protections and the freedoms others are willing to stand up for. This is so much more than about gun ownership and you know it. It's about the God-given right, and responsibility! to live our life on our own terms. And protecting the Constitutional structure that enables it.

Did you even read VCDL's statement in the other thread as to how they will be responding?

https://www.prepperforums.net/forum/...ml#post1966207

Your suggestion that they all assemble 'several blocks away' (or better yet, your earlier Not Go At All) reveals your personal fears and a preference that a strong rally, a strong show of citizen interaction with the Virginia Assembly, not occur.

Maybe you could start your own thread. You could title it "Hide Bucky, hide!" that would be more suitable for your fear-mongering videos. There might be one or two others here who are inclined, like yourself, to let others stand up, right up front, for what is right.

Peace out.

Last edited by MountainGirl; 01-18-2020 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Fix link

Mountaingirl, you said, "Your suggestion that they all assemble 'several blocks away' (or better yet, your earlier Not Go At All) reveals your personal fears and a preference that a strong rally, a strong show of citizen interaction with the Virginia Assembly, not occur. "

The earlier post that you attribute to my thinking or saying "Not to go" is not MY thinking. It was the thoughts of the author of the article. Please do not put words in my mouth.

If I say something then I own it and am clear. Nowhere have I said not to go.

Perhaps you need a new thread on how to read and analyze.
    Last edited by jimcosta; 01-18-2020 at 08:23 PM.

Mountaingirl, you said, "Your suggestion that they all assemble 'several blocks away' (or better yet, your earlier Not Go At All) reveals your personal fears and a preference that a strong rally, a strong show of citizen interaction with the Virginia Assembly, not occur. "

The earlier post that you attribute to my thinking or saying "Not to go" is not MY thinking. It was the thoughts of the author of the article. Please do not put words in my mouth.

If I say something then I own it and am clear.

(later edit)
    Nowhere have I said not to go.

Perhaps you need a new thread on how to read and analyze.
    If you post a series of fear-mongering videos or articles - that reflects on you.
    Why else would you post them - or anything else - unless you agreed with them, stood by them, etc.?
    Especially when you make no other comment... like "I disagree" or whatever.

Your position is pretty clear.
    We each have our own way and I wish you well on your path.
    Last edited by MountainGirl; 01-18-2020 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Add jim's later edit into his quote

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links