Virginia Citizens Defense League - Page 12
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Virginia Citizens Defense League

This is a discussion on Virginia Citizens Defense League within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by MountainGirl You know what really sucks?? This isn't and never was to be a protest or a demonstration. Every year for many ...

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree232Likes

Thread: Virginia Citizens Defense League

Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    You know what really sucks??

This isn't and never was to be a protest or a demonstration.

Every year for many years, VCDL has held a Rally Day, where supporters of the 2nd amendment would meet inside of the Capitol building, and have their citizen voices heard directly by the assembly of legislators. That's all this ever was. This year's was going to be larger because of the dems gun law proposals, but it was never going to escalate to the degree that the dems and media have caused it to become.

Anything that happens is on them. Them.
    (Also posted in another thread)

Here is the last posting from VCDL before tomorrow's Rally, which only lasts from 10am to noon. :

Virginia Citizens Defense League-vcdl.jpg

Quick notes on Lobby Day:

• Check any parking reservations you have - we've had reports of some garages deciding to close on Monday.
    • We want Lobby Day to be peaceful. However, if you see any one either being violent or threatening, find a police officer immediately (there will be a lot of them) and let them nip it in the bud.
    • Be sure to bring one or two bottles of water to prevent dehydration. You'll be standing in cold, dry air for several hours.
    • The Governor modified his executive order on the state of emergency to make it a Class 1 misdemeanor if someone violates the "no weapons" on the Capitol grounds. Only significant if someone were to slip a weapon by security, I would guess.
    • The rally and Lobby Day will both officially end at 12 noon. WRVA will be live-streaming the rally live and the John Fredericks show should be covering Lobby Day all day.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Not even that.

When CC was starting to look like it was something that could happen in more states many jumped on the pro gun movement. They voted they made their voices heard. Next thing you know almost every state had some form of CC and loosening up of many gun restriction. Then many gun owners figured it was a done deal. They went right back to voting free stuff liberal. I heard many say it in different ways but the same way of thinking. Now that we have it they can take it. We surprise you don't get it both ways.
    There is a pretty good chance with liberal power and cash behind them. you will lose the 2A as you once knew it.
    Democrats are never done.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I've never attended or been involved in a "protest".

Have any of you?
    Protest? Guess not. Went to a pro 2A rally at the capitol in Montgomery, once. Wore Keen sandals, jeans, and my island shirt covered my 1911.
    There might have been two cops, there. God Bless Alabama!
    Slippy and paulag1955 like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I've never attended or been involved in a "protest".

Have any of you?
    Nope.
    Slippy likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    I’ve never protested but I always vote.....I also interact and talk to people, face to face, discuss issues, voice facts and opinions, and listen to what others have to say, not always successful, but at least maybe plant a seed for food for thought.......

Personally I think they need to defy the governor. The order and court rulings are blatantly unconstitutional. This is a good read: https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-01-...e-capitol.html. Orders and rulings like these are why we have the second amendment in the first place. May as well say that on Election Day in November white males may not enter a poling station. Or April 15th Federal agents may Ransack any home or business without a warrant.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

www.wavy.com is and will be broadcasting live.

please post other sites that may be also.

thanks

This is a live video feed on youtube .
    What a world we live in. The company
    RT or Ruptly" is" funded in whole or in part by the Russian government"

MountainGirl and hawgrider like this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Boy, color me naive I guess.

I have this thought that this administration (Barr) has undercover DOJ folks sprinkled through the crowd to keep an eye on things...like who is who and what is what.

Who are the troublemakers and if they are getting cooperation from the local LE.

I can actually believe Trump and Barr would want to make sure that if violence does erupt, it would be nice to have trusted government eyewitnesses to negate the demedia version of it.

Tin foil?

Carry on.....
    MountainGirl likes this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Breitbart has a live stream also.

Some heated discussion going on....uh-oh.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...or-gun-rights/
    MountainGirl and hawgrider like this.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links