The plot thickens....
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

The plot thickens....

This is a discussion on The plot thickens.... within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Presiding FISA Judge Rosemary Collyer to Step Down Days After Rare Public Rebuke of FBI – Will be Replaced by Obama-Appointed Judge Why do I ...

Like Tree12Likes
  • 1 Post By Robie
  • 1 Post By paulag1955
  • 1 Post By Robie
  • 1 Post By paulag1955
  • 4 Post By csi-tech
  • 2 Post By Prepared One
  • 1 Post By Camel923
  • 1 Post By Smitty901

Thread: The plot thickens....

The plot thickens....

Presiding FISA Judge Rosemary Collyer to Step Down Days After Rare Public Rebuke of FBI – Will be Replaced by Obama-Appointed Judge
    Why do I feel like Chief Justice Roberts is involved in all this mess?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...pointed-judge/
    Smitty901 likes this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

This could be interesting, though. From The Hill:

The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act court (FISA) that approved FBI surveillance of former Trump campaign aide Carter Page is now investigating other applications it’s received from one of the agency's attorneys accused of making an inappropriate change to the Page application.
    bigwheel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
    This could be interesting, though. From The Hill:

The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act court (FISA) that approved FBI surveillance of former Trump campaign aide Carter Page is now investigating other applications it’s received from one of the agency's attorneys accused of making an inappropriate change to the Page application.
    It's hard to be trusting these days of any of these agencies.

I'm just wondering if this results in Comey and 1 or 2 others being thrown under the bus....everyone says...okay, we got everything all cleaned up...let's get back to work.
    Smitty901 likes this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    It's hard to be trusting these days of any of these agencies.

I'm just wondering if this results in Comey and 1 or 2 others being thrown under the bus....everyone says...okay, we got everything all cleaned up...let's get back to work.
    I have very little trust in any government agency or institution these days. That's why when you read what should feel far-fetched, like the story about the Virginia road blocks, you can't just dismiss them out of hand.
    Prepared One likes this.

I worked with many Federal agents over the years. Very few had any real world experience. They were a bit odd and much more worried about procedural issues than actually going hands on. They were more than happy to leave all the dirty work to us and later regail us with all their tales of derring-do and exploits. I have certainly lost a great deal of respect for the leaders of our Federal agencies. Not sure we can expect them to be impartial and serve the public trust anymore.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

Quote Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
    I have very little trust in any government agency or institution these days. That's why when you read what should feel far-fetched, like the story about the Virginia road blocks, you can't just dismiss them out of hand.
    My Dad and I were having this same conversation at lunch today. He was questioning who you trust in the media or the government. I said you trust none of them. Easy peasy, nice and easy.
    paulag1955 and MountainGirl like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Rep Devin Nunez wrote multiple letters to this judge with concerns and evidence of what was going on wrong with FISA, Especially How it involved spying on Trump, She ignored it and never replied. This tells me she and any other FISA judge that saw this stuff is a nonthinking moron that rubber stamps everything or they were criminally complicit in what occurred. Seeing how much worse this whole thing becomes as more truth comes out I believe the courts are criminally complicit in this and absolutely derelict in their duties. If they were doctors they would be sued for malpractice and have their licenses revoked at the least. Possibly even jail time. Yet they will all get a pass.
    Last edited by Camel923; 12-21-2019 at 09:37 PM.
    bigwheel likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Put an Obama guy in the fix is in.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    Rep Devin Nunez wrote multiple letters to this judge with concerns and evidence of what was going on wrong with FISA, Especially How it involved spying on Trump, She ignored it and never replied. This tells me she and any other FISA judge that saw this stuff is a nonthinking moron that rubber stamps everything or they were criminally complicit in what occurred. Seeing how much worse this whole thing becomes as more truth comes out I believe the courts are criminally complicit in this and absolutely derelict in their duties. If they were doctors they would be sued for malpractice and have their licenses revoke at the least. Possibly even jail time. Yet they will all get a pass.
    Or more likely they knew what was going on and were in on it.
    Camel923 likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Sponsored Links