Trump grants clemency - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Trump grants clemency

This is a discussion on Trump grants clemency within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; The difference between all out war and a police action? Rules of engagement. If we are at war, let them make war, otherwise, we should ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Trump grants clemency

The difference between all out war and a police action? Rules of engagement. If we are at war, let them make war, otherwise, we should ask why we are there in the first place.
    dwight55 likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

If the CIC restores an American soldier who did some ugly shit in furtherance of the cause I sent him out there to do. I don't care. They do evil shit just to be evil. Our warfighters do evil shit because it needs to be done. 'nuff said.
    SOCOM42 and Smitty901 like this.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

The Good Cop

What those safe in their beds in Washington don't, and can't, realize that when a man is forced to live like an animal, and act like an animal, he sometimes does things that those who haven't "been there" can not even envision.

Such as leaving an Ace of Spades playing card in the mouths of enemy dead. Or leaving a unit patch with the body so his buddies will know who did it.
    So, the SEAL posed with a dead enemy body? BFD. It would have been even better if he'd put a human turd on the body's head first.

Some guys used to cut off ears as souvenirs. I once saw a guy wearing a necklace he made using finger bones. I wonder if he made it home, and where he is now.

There's a whole lot of us out walking around that would scare the hell out of liberal snowflakes if they only knew.
    Slippy, Joe, Denton and 2 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Joe

Mr Trump did the right thing. Somebody has to support our troops for all they do for us.
    Denton likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Mr Trump did the right thing. Somebody has to support our troops for all they do for us.
    President Trump. Not Mr.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    President Trump. Not Mr.
    You know even now, after over 3 years in, some MSM bobble heads still say Mr. instead of President. I see it in the Houston Comical on occasion to this day.
    They just can't bring themselves to do it.
    Denton likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    There's a whole lot of us out walking around that would scare the hell out of liberal snowflakes if they only knew.
    I could never be a surgeon, . . . or work in an OR helping with the cutting and sewing.

But I'm sure glad someone can do it, . . . I'm alive today because of it.

Folks should look at the warrior the exact same way, . . . but it is not politically correct today in many circles.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Smitty901, SGG and Slippy like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    The difference between all out war and a police action? Rules of engagement. If we are at war, let them make war, otherwise, we should ask why we are there in the first place.
    We are not police officers. Do not use our military as LEO. Ever. Sorry if I offend any LEO. But the biggest dumb asses we dealt with were Deployed LEO trying to be Mp's. This is how we do it in Chicago, yea but this aint Chicago.
    Prepared One, dwight55 and Slippy like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Uh Ohh, we are going to see some heads rolling...
    https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...ts-ncna1088616
    dwight55 and Smitty901 like this.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

At many levels and right fully so this is what happens when you get a big head and forget you the heck is in charge be it the president of someone else .

"Esper ordered that Gallagher be allowed to keep his Trident pin. He suggested that Trump appoint Kenneth Braithwaite, the current U.S. ambassador to Norway and a retired Navy rear admiral, to replace Spencer, the Pentagon said."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nav...p-interference

PS: Spence no madder how a senior officer delivers the message or express an instruct it is no less valid . Read the UCMJ jeck. CC or any other office does not have to issue or use the words direct order period.
    Last edited by Smitty901; 11-24-2019 at 04:03 PM.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links