Well, where is the freakin report?

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Well, where is the freakin report? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; For months now we have been promised the IG report. “It’s coming, any day now, next week, two weeks, it’s finished, just awaiting review, working ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Well, where is the freakin report?

For months now we have been promised the IG report. “It’s coming, any day now, next week, two weeks, it’s finished, just awaiting review, working on redacting the classified portions, etc. Well where the hell is it? Publishing this “supposed bombshell” report is supposed to be devastating to the dems. Well where is it? We are in the middle of another multi-million dollar hoax and still nothing. Looks like Bill Barr and Cristopher Wray are deliberately slow walking this whole fiasco.

My sentiments as well.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    October, we just don't know the year......if the democrats win back the White House , we won't need to worry about it.....we always have hope something will happen , but for now, that's all we have......
    Prepared One likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rstanek View Post
    October, we just don't know the year......if the democrats win back the White House , we won't need to worry about it.....we always have hope something will happen , but for now, that's all we have......
    When the Democrats win back the White House, this country is done.
    SOCOM42 and Smitty901 like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Hang in there.
    Barr said a couple of days ago, the report is imminent. Apparently, and SOP, the people quoted in the report are given a chance to review what they purportedly said.

I'm as anxious (if not more) as anyone. Dotting "i's and crossing 't's is imperative.

“It’s been reported and it’s my understanding that it is imminent,” Barr told reporters Wednesday in Memphis, Tennessee. “A number of people who were mentioned in the report are having an opportunity right now to comment on how they’re quoted in the report. And after that process is over, which should be very short, the report will be issued. That’s what the inspector general himself suggests.”
    Denton likes this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

I hate to appear ignorant, that's Slippy's job. But all politics is local, and I have not heard a thing about this topic, only Madison news.

Can someone here give me an update on just what this topic entails?
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

They said October , they never said what year.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Have patience friends, because the report will be produced, and AG Barr knows what he is doing. That is my 2 cents anyway, and I believe that.
    Robie likes this.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

Anyone care to bet it is being cleaned by the deep state?
    rstanek and Chiefster23 like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    I’m sure there will be some damming material but not enough for anything criminal, my two cents......

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links