8000 veterans affairs employees.....
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on 8000 veterans affairs employees..... within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Gone. Go Trump. Donald Trump Has Fired, Demoted, or Suspended over 8,000 Veterans Affairs Employees Since Taking Office “Do you remember all of the bad ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: 8000 veterans affairs employees.....

Gone. Go Trump.

Donald Trump Has Fired, Demoted, or Suspended over 8,000 Veterans Affairs Employees Since Taking Office
    “Do you remember all of the bad stories that used to be about the VA?” he asked. “Now you don’t see that because they have accountability. We can fire bad people. We fired a tremendous number of really bad people that should’ve been fired years ago. I don’t like firing people, but I like firing people that don’t treat our vets great, that aren’t doing their job.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...taking-office/
    Denton, Gunn, Smitty901 and 2 others like this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Super Moderator

The Left will say that Trump policies forced people into the unemployment line.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    The Left will say that Trump policies forced people into the unemployment line.
    It won't surprise me if some on the right, right here, say something similar.
    Slippy, Prepared One, jey and 1 others like this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

And nobody has yet figured out what they did when they worked there.
    1skrewsloose, Marica and Denton like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

if Trump cured cancer.. the headline would read

"Trump causes Doctor's unemployment rate to skyrocket"
    or
    "Trump's racist attack puts Black Cancer Doctors into unemployment line"
    Be a Berean

I have TRICARE as does my wife, we also still have private insurance. Some things I still need to use the VA for. I can say that the VA now and the VA before Trump have nothing much in common. Amazing how fast he turned it around.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I tried getting work at the VA, but, it wasnt my turn... But, Compared to what my Dad had to go through to get the VA to acknowledge some Vietnam issues, mine is a walk in the park to get things accomplished.
    rice paddy daddy likes this.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
    I tried getting work at the VA, but, it wasnt my turn... But, Compared to what my Dad had to go through to get the VA to acknowledge some Vietnam issues, mine is a walk in the park to get things accomplished.
    Still can't get things accomplished. And now, with the 8,000 gone, does that mean the abysmally slow VA system will get even slower?
    Remember the VA motto: "Delay, Deny, Until They Die."

3 diseases tied to Agent Orange exposure, which were recommended by scientists, doctors AND the VA to be added to the "presumtive" list so vets can be treated and get compensation were shot down by the White House just last week. Allegedly because of a concern for the associated costs involved. Spending billions of dollars to send young men to war must be much more important than taking care of them when they come home.

Thanks for nothing, Cadet "Bone Spurs" Trump

http://www.militarytimes.com/pay-ben...ocuments-show/
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

In the article, it looks like normal DC delay. One person was fired, one asks for more data to prove stuff, etc etc RED TAPE. No one is honestly pushing this.. I dont see anywhere where Trump said NO, I will not approve this.
    Its the VA..In my opinion.
    At the level of responsibility and accountability, they should be making waves with the data they have.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

Good on Trump if it's actually improving conditions for our veterans. I see it was Gen. Mattis who recommended Wilkie for the job. Those who served should never want for anything in terms of health care and that's one area I don't mind them spending our tax dollars.

I would be interested to hear from some of our veterans here. Is the process getting better? You can't turn a ship as big as the VA on a dime but would like to see some progress.
    dwight55 likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links