#Never Trump Election 2016
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on #Never Trump Election 2016 within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; So awesome. It is going to be even more delicious come November 2020....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: #Never Trump Election 2016

So awesome. It is going to be even more delicious come November 2020.

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    ^^ Pure Poetry right there ! ^^
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

I reluctantly voted fro him in 2016... 2020 I am going to slam that lever down, use bold ink in the X, and do a jig and laugh happily as I vote for him
    Smitty901, Robie, Gunn and 2 others like this.
    Be a Berean

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Good Cop

I wish there were a better alternative, but alas, there is not.
    So I will reluctantly vote for him.
    Anything to keep the Marxists out of office.
    Inor, Prepared One and watcher like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

I also voted for him reluctantly. But I will also revote for him. I have liked seeing the things he is getting accomplished. Plus if it knots up the liberal intestines I am all for it.
    Joe and watcher like this.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum.
    NRA Life Member
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's to late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards" Claire Wolfe

Super Moderator

I don't think we could possibly have a better man for such a dirty job right now. Trump has proven he can fight tough without any regret or doubts. They hate him. We're lucky.
    Robie, Joe and watcher like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    I don't think we could possibly have a better man for such a dirty job right now. Trump has proven he can fight tough without any regret or doubts. They hate him. We're lucky.
    Make sure you tell him that every so often.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/
    watcher likes this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

The Good Cop

And how many American troops died today in the rocket attack on the base in Iraq?
    The fact the American government has not released any casualty figures is not reassuring to me.

I thought Trump was bringing all the troops home? Wasn't that one of his big campaign promises?
    But wait!! He just this week sent EVEN MORE troops to Syria, supposedly to "guard oil wells."

Yes, Trump is certainly better than the alternative would have been. But the fact remains that he is not a leader at all. He seems to just blindly wallow from one poor decision to the next.
    Inor and Prepared One like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

He just this week sent EVEN MORE troops to Syria, supposedly to "guard oil wells."
    You're right.

I think isis should get the oil.

Maybe Luxembourg can guard them...or....let 'em just have it.
    watcher likes this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    You're right.

I think isis should get the oil.

Maybe Luxembourg can guard them...or....let 'em just have it.
    Why don't YOU enlist in the Army? Sign up for an MOS of 11B. Then volunteer for overseas duty Syria.
    Robie likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links