About time GOP.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

About time GOP.

This is a discussion on About time GOP. within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; "GOP lawmakers storm closed-door impeachment session, as Schiff walks out" "House Republicans led by Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., on Wednesday essentially stormed a closed-door session ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: About time GOP.

About time GOP.

"GOP lawmakers storm closed-door impeachment session, as Schiff walks out"

"House Republicans led by Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., on Wednesday essentially stormed a closed-door session connected to the impeachment investigation of President Trump, prompting House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff to suspend the proceedings in a remarkable scene."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop...he-proceedings
    RedLion and Annie like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Gee, I thought the epithet "Shifty Schiff" was quite lyrical.

The phrase "Blustery Schiff" has no spice, color or view into his character.

Now, if our moderator kicked the stuffing out of Antifa idiot and only lost a single tooth, he would proudly call himself "Dental Denton." That works.

But if his wife laughed on their honeymoon, we certainly might call him "Decimal Denton," but only when he's out of the room...
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Democrats slammed them in response. Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., tweeted: "This is what happens when people elect members more interested in media hits than the protection of our national security."

Why is this Criminal Illegal Wench still a member of Congress?

See belongs back in Mogadishu. Eating camel dung and drinking goat pizz.
    Smitty901 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

I wonder if Schiff had time to cover the diagram written in crayon that explained their plan for finally taking down President Meanie.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Prepared One and Gunn like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

@Sasquatch, I do not know about how deep your "street smarts" go, but I was taught never to be influenced by a business suit. The most dangerous of the breed (hit men) wear suits.

Now, President Trump took on the most virulent financiers of New York. Not only did he beat them at their own game, but no one had the cojones to have him whacked. Where I come from that just screams, "Bad medicine."

Would I go to work for him? You bet, in a heartbeat. Men like him are a bygone memory, and we should value their achievements everyday, because they made most of our lives worth living. Look at the endless stream of new American automobiles, factories running at full tilt, Russia silent, and new found respect for our soldiers and veterans.

Now pause, and remember the Clintons and Nixon. Funny how I seem to remember colleges on fire and episodes of "Hee-Haw" during those buffoons' tenure.

Yeah, yeah, half of America hates him. So what, half of the forum hates me--and if you think about it, half of your acquaintances hate you.

Look at the recent past, Trump can build more than the Clintons can destroy. That's a leader!

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Democrats slammed them in response. Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., tweeted: "This is what happens when people elect members more interested in media hits than the protection of our national security."

Why is this Criminal Illegal Wench still a member of Congress?

See belongs back in Mogadishu. Eating camel dung and drinking goat pizz.
    Just curious why you are calling her a "criminal illegal wrench"? Is she a criminal? Illegal? Wrench... Actually I don't want to know how you know that. Btw, I don't like anything about her political views.

About the GOP's stunt today, when President Clinton and Nixon were being investigated was it all out in the open? Were all the interviews available to everyone? I ask because both dems and reps are screaming about it, what is the actual way this is suppressed to be done? Where can I read it?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

Super Moderator

Oh and Matt gaetz is a stooge! Lol He is so far up trumps ass! Lol He has no credibility.

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

My problem with all of this crap is that there should NEVER NEVER NEVER be a congressional meeting with closed doors where one group uses Federal property as the meeting place and excludes other groups of congressional reps. Congress does not own the buildings, the meeting rooms or the doors.

If a "caucus" of reps want to meet in private, go to their own freakin' house and have the meeting. WE THE PEOPLE OWN THE FEDERAL BUILDINGS!

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    Just curious why you are calling her a "criminal illegal wrench"? Is she a criminal? Illegal? Wrench... Actually I don't want to know how you know that. Btw, I don't like anything about her political views.

About the GOP's stunt today, when President Clinton and Nixon were being investigated was it all out in the open? Were all the interviews available to everyone? I ask because both dems and reps are screaming about it, what is the actual way this is suppressed to be done? Where can I read it?

Well Mish, head been in the sand?

Criminal- entered USA for immigration under false pretense and name. With her broither, who went to England. CRIMINAL and ALIEN. Then she married her biological brother so he could gain entrance to the USA , and get false money, USA taxpayers paid for, to attend college, AS A CRIMINAL ALIEN!!! Falsified USA tax forms to the preccding. At this time married to another Muslime, for years with kids. So witch marraige is valid? Mish?

Illegal- see above

Wench- married her brother to falsify his immigration, while married to another Muslime. Now she is shacked up with a married USA Citizen, who she has given political money to.

Your Sister is your mother, your cousin is your brother, your uncle is your father, THE MUSLIM FAMILY!!!

Yes she is a Muslim CRIMINAL WENCH! Or should I say a WHORE? Or wench/whore/criminal/illegal alien?

@Slippy help me with these semantics!!!
    Rellgar, Slippy and Denton like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    My problem with all of this crap is that there should NEVER NEVER NEVER be a congressional meeting with closed doors!
    Slip, I hate to rain all over your nicely created angst, but even my MC had closed door meetings. I believe college fraternities have secret meetings to decide on plebs. It's part of the mystique dating back long before Lawrence of Arabia--and they shot the losers...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links