Elijah Cummings has died - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Elijah Cummings has died

This is a discussion on Elijah Cummings has died within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; It will be interesting to see who is appointed (by the Republican Governor) to replace him---...

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree240Likes

Thread: Elijah Cummings has died

It will be interesting to see who is appointed (by the Republican Governor) to replace him---

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    To our communist mod Mish....

All the death threats to Trump and his family since 2015 and nary a word from Mish to discount.
    Is FoxNews quoting Mark Twain these days? I don't see you as much of a literature reader.

I don't condone death threats on any political person or anyone. I think there is a lot of that going around. It's very sad and it doesn't help anything.
    Communist? Lol You can do better than that.
    I look forward to your next conspiracy theory thread! Let me guess, the deep state secretly brainwashed Trump to leave Syria and bend over for Turkey?!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    Is FoxNews quoting Mark Twain these days? I don't see you as much of a literature reader.

I don't condone death threats on any political person or anyone. I think there is a lot of that going around. It's very sad and it doesn't help anything.
    Communist? Lol You can do better than that.
    I look forward to your next conspiracy theory thread! Let me guess, the deep state secretly brainwashed Trump to leave Syria and bend over for Turkey?!

No Fox News quotes for me. I am not a robot like some. Why do you always start off with an insult? The commie in you? Of course you are a commie. It is sad that you lack the insight to get it. Again, why do YOU always start with an insult? I only insult when insulted.
    Last edited by RedLion; 10-17-2019 at 05:56 PM.
    SOCOM42 and KUSA like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I have been brought up to think what you will, but not to speak ill of the dead, No matter what you thought of them in life.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

Ding-dong the witch is dead.
    Steven likes this.
    And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him;... Genesis 16:12

Super Moderator

No Fox News quotes for me. I am not a robot like some. Why do you always start off with an insult? The commie in you? Of course you are a commie. It is sad that you lack the insight to get it. Again, why do YOU always start with an insult? I only insult when insulted.
    Didn't you quote me in this thread calling me a commie! Lol I think you tried to insult me!?! It's all good! My feathers don't get ruffled very easily.
    "Get it." Do you mean FoxNews or all of your fat right websites? No, I don't just fall in line.

1skrewsloose likes this.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

The Good Cop

i was so looking forward into the inquiry of what happened to the billions of dollars of federal aid that went to his district.
    Slippy, Prepared One and SOCOM42 like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    Didn't you quote me in this thread calling me a commie! Lol I think you tried to insult me!?! It's all good! My feathers don't get ruffled very easily.
    "Get it." Do you mean FoxNews or all of your fat right websites? No, I don't just fall in line.

Calling you a commie is the truth not an insult. Own your beliefs.
    KUSA likes this.

Super Moderator

Calling you a commie is the truth not an insult. Own your beliefs.
    As a matter of fact, she’s not.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

I am going to apologize if I have been abrasive. I am concerned where we are going. I apologize for being rude.
    1skrewsloose and Mish like this.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links