Syria troops come home, world THANKS great president Trump!
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Syria troops come home, world THANKS great president Trump! within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; The entire country except the crooked media that LIES is completely happy the troops are coming home in time for the holidays! Welcome home!! Greatest ...

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: Syria troops come home, world THANKS great president Trump!

The entire country except the crooked media that LIES is completely happy the troops are coming home in time for the holidays! Welcome home!! Greatest president EVER! The military is behind him 100% getting annoyed at the so called media lying and saying that our troops should be risking there lives for what to fight in another country over THERE PROBLEMS HAH! nobody believes that garbage!!!!!!
    Joe likes this.

Drink some more cool aid.

Denton and MisterMills357 like this.

No more wars or building schools and shit in countries that hate us. Bring the majority of our troops home and protect what is ours in the USA. Let the muslimes kill the muslimes.

If the muslimes or anyone else attempt to breach our borders, smite the sumbitches and scortch them into the earth.
    Denton, Inor, MikeTango and 3 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    No more wars or building schools and shit in countries that hate us. Bring the majority of our troops home and protect what is ours in the USA. Let the muslimes kill the muslimes.

If the muslimes or anyone else attempt to breach our borders, smite the sumbitches and scortch them into the earth.
    I agree with you in principle and you know that. Problem is that we have made a damned mess for a whole lot of folks. We need to do right by them.

Personally, I wish we'd nuke the shit out of Ankara, but that's just me. I'm still seething over the fact that nothing is glowing over the murder of Arthor D. Nicholson Jr.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post

I agree with you in principle and you know that. Problem is that we have made a damned mess for a whole lot of folks. We need to do right by them.

Personally, I wish we'd nuke the shit out of Ankara, but that's just me. I'm still seething over the fact that nothing is glowing over the murder of Arthor D. Nicholson Jr.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Syria troops come home, world THANKS great president Trump!-6c5d6f1b9fbc6c1e458dba54d8cc828cea56185270db86a8c3f0deddf7a715a8.jpg
    Denton, Inor, dwight55 and 1 others like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Greatest president EVER!
    You need moron meds. (And I am definitely NOT a lib.)

Connect jumper cables up to your truck's battery. Connect the other end to your left and right testicals. Bring the truck up to about 7000 RPMs and leave it that way until your penis burns off! You are too damn stupid to procreate.
    Denton, Prepared One and MI.oldguy like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    You need moron meds. (And I am definitely NOT a lib.)

Connect jumper cables up to your truck's battery. Connect the other end to your left and right testicals. Bring the truck up to about 7000 RPMs and leave it that way until your penis burns off! You are too damn stupid to procreate.
    PSA announcement. Do NOT abide by Inor's (my brother) advice. Abiding by his advice will induce unbelievable pain. Trust me. He suckered me once. Once.
    Prepared One, Inor and MI.oldguy like this.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

Let's say you're a "tough guy" who likes to beat his wife.
    Let's say you've just gotten mad at her over something, and you stand up to let her have it.
    Let's say I, a 6' 260lb rough and tumble ball of mean with an arsenal in my back pocket, stand up between you and your wife.
    The only way to get to her is to hit me first.

Tell me...
    Do you dare?

Trump just kneecapped the guy protecting the wife.
    We have "trigger forces" spread out around the globe. A comparatively small group of U.S. soldiers standing between evil and innocence. In this case, a mere 50 SOLDIERS. The evil doesn't dare start a fight with the small group, because the small group has a HUGE bite backing them up. Peace remains, and nobody gets hurt on either side.
    Remove the small group...
    Chaos ensues.
    We can expect hundreds of casualties in the first few days, and a potential release of thousands of prisoners who fought for ISIS.

This was a bonehead move, through and through.
    NewRiverGeorge and Mish like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    Let's say you're a "tough guy" who likes to beat his wife.
    Let's say you've just gotten mad at her over something, and you stand up to let her have it.
    Let's say I, a 6' 260lb rough and tumble ball of mean with an arsenal in my back pocket, stand up between you and your wife.
    The only way to get to her is to hit me first.

Tell me...
    Do you dare?

Trump just kneecapped the guy protecting the wife.
    We have "trigger forces" spread out around the globe. A comparatively small group of U.S. soldiers standing between evil and innocence. In this case, a mere 50 SOLDIERS. The evil doesn't dare start a fight with the small group, because the small group has a HUGE bite backing them up. Peace remains, and nobody gets hurt on either side.
    Remove the small group...
    Chaos ensues.
    We can expect hundreds of casualties in the first few days, and a potential release of thousands of prisoners who fought for ISIS.

This was a bonehead move, through and through.
    Let's say we talk about the situation instead of playing the metaphor game, huh?
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links