Thoughts on the leaks
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thoughts on the leaks

This is a discussion on Thoughts on the leaks within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Sitting here this morning watching the spectacle on the news and it occurred to me. Our FBI is probably one of the greatest spy catching ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Thoughts on the leaks

Thoughts on the leaks

Sitting here this morning watching the spectacle on the news and it occurred to me. Our FBI is probably one of the greatest spy catching agencies in the world. People who spy on and leak white house communications are really spies. So why have so many leaks occurred without anyone being caught and prosecuted? The very simple answer is that the FBI obviously doesn’t want to catch any of these perps. There can be no other logical answer.

The traitors leaking these documents are government drones, not KGB trained agents. The numbers of people with access to these documents is limited. Given these two facts, it should be child’s play for the G-men to identify the culprits. Yet nobody gets caught. Obviously the FBI is fine with the leaks. Which leads us to the conclusion that the current top tiers of FBI leadership are really no different than Comey and McCabe. Nothing has changed. Our country is in serious trouble. Quite possibly the republic is already dead. We just haven’t realized it yet.

The leaks will continue, and complaints of leaking will continue.
    When one is so obvious ( like Comey's admission) that they are self caught, no prosecution takes place anyway. Why not leak if it is to your benefit and there are no consequences.
    Slippy likes this.

The level of hatred that the Washington Swamp has for Trump is absolutely amazing and above any level that I ever would have guessed when he was elected.
    inceptor and T-Man 1066 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

No one said any of this was going to easy and swift.

I am surprised though how deep the deep state is....on all levels.

This has become a fight between the folks that want NWO (New World Order) and the rest of us that want to remain a sovereign country.

It has become a fight between people who believe a bigger government is the answer versus those who want to limit government intervention.

In my opinion, there is going to be a leak that causes death or destruction. I would hope that results in the perp being thrown in jail and the key thrown away. Maybe then, people will realize there are stiff consequences to leaking.

If the dems get back in....that will never happen. If Trump stays in, there is a better chance it will be dealt with.

Also, I believe government employees on all levels have become so complacent about earning a lot of money and percs for not doing their jobs, Trump is viewed as a threat to all that.
    Last edited by Robie; 09-30-2019 at 08:29 AM.
    Slippy, inceptor and Prepared One like this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

100% political move that will back fire. Some idiot thought this would be a great idea or way to get Trump. Last ditch effort IMHO, cause nothing else is working.

My hope is the voters see the real dumbocratic party for what it is and straighten things out in 2020.

I've noticed the idiots that are always up for a good political argument/decision are very quite now.

This has become standard operating procedure for the democrats....

Nancy Pelosi on Obamacare...we have to pass it to see what's in it.

Bret Kavanaugh....guilty until proven innocent.

The Mueller report....no explanation needed.

The whistleblower scheme...what court would listen to any attorney who said "No, my client did not hear or witness anything but he knows someone who did". It would be thrown out before the attorney could sit back down. But yet, that's what the dems are trying to pull off.

IMO, they are dragging this out until election time just to paint a bad picture of Trump. They know full well if this goes to trial in the Senate, EVERYONE, including Obama will be called to testify under oath. That is the last thing they want. This isn't like a Congressional hearing where they can delay and refuse to come. This is a court setting.
    inceptor likes this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Treason is a capital offense. Let AG Barr do his job, file charges.

There is a plethora of other FELONY charges these weasels could/should be charged with.

Put them all in the crowbar hotel or on a noose.
    Steven likes this.

We clearly have a deep state government, funded and empowered by the DNC. The question is what do we do about it. As of now no one is even close to going to jail.
    inceptor likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Treason is a capital offense. Let AG Barr do his job, file charges.

There is a plethora of other FELONY charges these weasels could/should be charged with.

Put them all in the crowbar hotel or on a noose.
    So far it looks to me like AG Barr is putting on one hell of a show. But until someone goes to jail, it’s all smoke and mirrors. We have seen many crimes committed that are ‘cut and dry’. How come nobody has been indicted? Same answer as my above stated FBI question. Because the DOJ doesn’t want anyone indicted. Barr may be better than Sessions, but so far I haven’t seen any real action....... just more promises. “The IG report is coming!” Yes and so is Christmas.

As I said above. The republic may already be lost. We just aren’t smart enough to realize it. We sit here waiting like fools for justice that may never come.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    So far it looks to me like AG Barr is putting on one hell of a show. But until someone goes to jail, it’s all smoke and mirrors. We have seen many crimes committed that are ‘cut and dry’. How come nobody has been indicted? Same answer as my above stated FBI question. Because the DOJ doesn’t want anyone indicted. Barr may be better than Sessions, but so far I haven’t seen any real action....... just more promises. “The IG report is coming!” Yes and so is Christmas.

As I said above. The republic may already be lost. We just aren’t smart enough to realize it. We sit here waiting like fools for justice that may never come.
    In a MEXICAN PRISON in the near future for fast'n furious. Justice served!!!

Thoughts on the leaks-crowbar-hotel.png
    Last edited by Mad Trapper; 09-30-2019 at 10:51 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links