Word is that Justice Starts in October - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Word is that Justice Starts in October

This is a discussion on Word is that Justice Starts in October within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by RedLion More..... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...gated-n2553684 Until I see the Clintons and Sotero's charged , I have NO FAITH in the DOJ. Barr has been ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Word is that Justice Starts in October

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Until I see the Clintons and Sotero's charged , I have NO FAITH in the DOJ.

Barr has been teats on a bull so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Until I see the Clintons and Sotero's charged , I have NO FAITH in the DOJ.

Barr has been teats on a bull so far.
    Barry will never be charged and Clinton is a 50/50. Have you been holding out hope that both get indicted? If you have, you have been fooling yourself. Refer to the pic on page two of this thread for a list of some of those that are being investigated and will be indicted.

More.....

If I were a betting woman, I’d wager a chunk that this decision by the DOJ — along with the mention of Crowdstrike in the phone call — was what sparked this “whistleblower” into action. And then it became about obfuscation and misdirection, with Democrats on a mission to point everyone’s attention toward comments about Biden and the timing of holding aid so they could start the fireworks show of impeachment in the hopes Ukraine and Crowdstrike would get lost in the noise. None of which happens, it must be noted, without the media’s help.
    https://www.redstate.com/slee/2019/0...sia-collusion/
    Sasquatch likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Time is running out. Democrats doing everything they to stall until the elections nears. if they do they win and they know it. While we st back a get excited net month next week expect and nothing happens. Those next weeks and months will run out soon.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

More about the real reason for the Ukraine distraction....

It’s Not About Biden – Deep State Response to Ukraine Call Now Makes Sense – Trump Questioned Crowdstrike…
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...d-crowdstrike/

Super Moderator

Seth Rich was killed and the next day Crowsdstrike was paid a huge amount of money. I can't remember the other DNC guy that was killed but the day after he was murdered, again, Crowdstrike was paid another huge amount of money. Anyone else see this as odd?
    RedLion likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

John Durham investigating Ukraine and Barr now in Italy. Good signs folks. I know that I will not be thrilled at the end, but hope for being ok. Yes, call me optimistic. Just the way I am on some things.

BREAKING: Attorney General Bill Barr is In Italy on Official Business – One of the Countries Involved in Spygate Scandal
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ygate-scandal/

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Seth Rich was killed and the next day Crowsdstrike was paid a huge amount of money. I can't remember the other DNC guy that was killed but the day after he was murdered, again, Crowdstrike was paid another huge amount of money. Anyone else see this as odd?
    Yep. Rich was killed by the DNC/Clinton team. He was the one that down loaded info on a thumb drive leaked to wiki leaks. I believe the DNC/Clintons threatened Rich's family with extinction as well, as they went silent really quickly.

It must be rough to be the dumbest 'smart guy' in the room. Now, follow me.

The libs want to get the White House back and start gathering guns and bleeding all over my driveway. The only thing I have to say to a leftist is, "Does the name 'Custer' ring a bell?"

They don't seem to realize that Trump was elected by a majority vote. He's popular and the his usual poll numbers are in the low to mid 50%.

We have fewer ignorant laws. Our taxes are less. Our president does not kowtow to Europe. Even our military seems vigilant and professional.

Why would anyone vote in a libtard to rummage through your personal mail, pass unwanted Draconian laws, limit your access to firearms (and many types of knives), and make Madison even gayer--if that's possible.

If the libtards think that the "European model" is the superior form of government, they could have their wish today! Just buy a one way ticket to France, and bitch to them...
    RedLion likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    It must be rough to be the dumbest 'smart guy' in the room. Now, follow me.

The libs want to get the White House back and start gathering guns and bleeding all over my driveway. The only thing I have to say to a leftist is, "Does the name 'Custer' ring a bell?"

They don't seem to realize that Trump was elected by a majority vote. He's popular and the his usual poll numbers are in the low to mid 50%.

We have fewer ignorant laws. Our taxes are less. Our president does not kowtow to Europe. Even our military seems vigilant and professional.

Why would anyone vote in a libtard to rummage through your personal mail, pass unwanted Draconian laws, limit your access to firearms (and many types of knives), and make Madison even gayer--if that's possible.

If the libtards think that the "European model" is the superior form of government, they could have their wish today! Just buy a one way ticket to France, and bitch to them...
    Well said sir, I agree. I just slapped this boy Word is that Justice Starts in October-flat-800x800-075-f.u2.jpg on my truck bumper after the neighbor kid asked is I wanted one. Good juju on the way. By the way, Trump will be in MN for the 5th time since being elected for a rally next month. MAGA.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links