Word is that Justice Starts in October - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Word is that Justice Starts in October

This is a discussion on Word is that Justice Starts in October within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Justice in 2019: If you are a big time donor to liberal causes yet are a closet fag that lures young black men to your ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Word is that Justice Starts in October

Justice in 2019:

If you are a big time donor to liberal causes yet are a closet fag that lures young black men to your home where you inject 3 of them with fatal overdoses of meth, get caught and the worst prison sentence you might get (if convicted - unlikely) is 5 years.

If you are a quasi-right supreme justice nominee, with NO criminal background but nominated by a so-called Republican president, your entire family MUST BE DESTROYED!!!!

Yep, "Justice is comin'", count on it.
    Last edited by Inor; 09-18-2019 at 11:16 PM.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    @RedLion I think you are going to be seriously disappointed young man the rules as you and I know them do not apply to these creatures.
    Nah I wont be seriously disappointed no matter what happens, as I have no control over it. I heard a prediction about what may come about when AG Barr was first nominated. There will be a few actually convicted of crimes and sent to prison, but the big fish like Obama and Clinton will skate. Barr can not do nothing and will get a few scalps. He recognizes that the DOJ/FBI and other pieces of the govt had been corrupted beyond what is generally acceptable. Barr "will return them to the pre-Obamma level of corruption."

We know that at least Bruce Ohr, Lisa Page and James Baker (in the pic below) have been cooperating with the DOJ.

Word is that Justice Starts in October-corrupt-doj-fbi-officials-chart-fisa-crossfire-hurricane.jpg

Also....
    Mr. Horowitz discusses the current status of the FISA IG report as under rough draft review by AG Bill Barr, where decisions on classification are taking place.
    Necessary to happen in order to declassify and release information.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...high-interest/
    Last edited by RedLion; 09-19-2019 at 05:17 AM.
    Sasquatch likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Double post.
    Last edited by RedLion; 09-19-2019 at 09:00 AM.

WE AMERICAN CITIZENS should be rioting in the streets. DEMANDING action.
    All the injustice has been thrown in our face, slapped around, and taunted...
    YET, we just keep paying taxes and talking behind the scenes..
    RedLion and Smitty901 like this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    I agree, but not enough have passion for that type of action. I think we would have had some neck stretchings and dirt naps already if the corruption we know about happened 60-70 years ago.
    Deebo likes this.

Ever heard of an Idiot called "Q" ??? Like my Daddy and Edgar Allen Poe once said....Believe half of what you see and nothing of what you hear!

Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    Were are we meeting at. I can be packed and on the road in 15 minuets
    Deebo likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Why the Ukraine hoax right now? Distraction from what is coming....

One, distraction. They live in absolute fear of the coming revelations about the Russia probe, from Inspector General Horowitz but even more from the DOJ's John Durham, who can actually put people in jail. The Dems know -- if they have a brain (and a few do) -- these revelations are likely to point up the line at the leaders of the Democratic Party all the way to President Obama. They were all involved to one degree or another with illegally spying on or undermining Trump and his administration and supporters before and after the election. The extent of this we are only beginning to understand.
    https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/why-...e-gone-insane/

More.....

DOJ Reconfirms: Ukraine's Role in 2016 Election Interference is Being Investigated
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...gated-n2553684

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links